The Chronicles of Brendan 'Cringe Worthy' Rodgers

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/02/mario-balotelli-angers-brendan-rodgers-liverpool-fans_n_5918420.html?ncid=webmail14

The honeymoon is over: Balotelli doesn't wave at Liverpool fans on his way off the pitch last night causing mass scouse uproar.

Rodgers tells England to f*** off I'll play Sturridge to try and save my skin but you can't have him for the Euros; 

What a great English institution Liverpool FC is today; what an wonderful example to the game

Enjoy it. I'm not arsed anymore.

I saw them win the old first division plenty of times. Anything else now would be very nice, but sitting in a ground that seems to be getting overrun with day tripper wools is becoming less and less appealing, and that would just get worse if they do win it, as I'm sure you're finding out now at the Bridge

That would bring you an instant ban and all topics locked if you said that on Rawk. Congratulations on finding a website which allows differing opinions ::clap2::

Edited by WeatherMan

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/02/mario-balotelli-angers-brendan-rodgers-liverpool-fans_n_5918420.html?ncid=webmail14

The honeymoon is over: Balotelli doesn't wave at Liverpool fans on his way off the pitch last night causing mass scouse uproar.

Surely not, that can't be right ?  He was probably just hurrying off to go and have tea with his new found Liverpool family. Welcome home Mario .....

https://twitter.com/MCFdotNet/status/506834827623280641

I see the gobsh*te has thrown balotelli under the bus in an interview, shamelessly blaming everyone else. Oh And some bollocks about the players getting around "the framework of the goal" whatever that means. The bellend.

I see the gobsh*te has thrown balotelli under the bus in an interview, shamelessly blaming everyone else. Oh And some bollocks about the players getting around "the framework of the goal" whatever that means. The bellend.

All this modern day football talk is pretentious bollocks.

Framework if the goal, what does that even mean? What wrong with saying "around the area"?

False nines, inverted wingers, sweeper keepers, number 10s, high presses, high lines... Sometimes football feels like a parody of itself.

Watford, Reading and Swansea were about his level, and he didn't exactly come out smelling of roses with the first two teams. He lucked out with Swansea but he is way out of his depth now.  It makes me sick to think that this preening, posturing prat was once associated with our club.

Rodgers and Liverpool are the perfect match.

Framework if the goal, what does that even mean? What wrong with saying "around the area"?

False nines, inverted wingers, sweeper keepers, number 10s, high presses, high lines... Sometimes football feels like a parody of itself.

I thought he meant they were swinging from the crossbar like we used to do when we were at junior school!

.....and my non-favourite the double f**king pivot.

.....and my non-favourite the double f**king pivot.

Ah yes, the "pivot", I remember when we called it defensive midfield.

Don't get anyone playing as a sweeper anyone more do you?

I don't know whether to call them right backs, wing backs or full backs now...

No one seems to pls right/left midfield anymore either, they all seem to be wingers or inverted wingers or something.

Maybe I should take my ramblings over to the gripes with modern football thread.

Well, I`m happy with our new ball handling defensive controller so far, done well after returning from Hot-sunny-land.

Our central stabilizing attack blockers are as solid as last season, but our wide-run-halter-managers are a bit lazy.

Our double pivoting play mobility creators are doing magnificently, with our wide-run-maker-creators turning it on.

up front our smack-it-hard-and-straight is scoring for fun.

Great season so far.

I'll apologise if someone has already drawn attention to this but I just cannot believe a book had been written about how  Liverscum failed to win the league last season!!

The thing is, as a fan, I don't think I could bring myself to read something like that, it would be too depressing.  I know you have to support your time no matter what, but reading that would just make me feel depressed at the end (if I were a Liverpool fan).

How the mighty have fallen indeed.

I'll apologise if someone has already drawn attention to this but I just cannot believe a book had been written about how Liverscum failed to win the league last season!!

Its hilariously small time isn't it.

Tactically no better than the other Mourinho disciple. AVB at Spurs had a world class player in Bale winning him games and as soon as Bale left it was clear he had no idea what he was doing. (Well it was clear to us a year before).

Rodgers had a world class player in Suarez winning him matches, and now he's gone and Liverpool look pretty bad.