Gareth Bale to Chelsea

Coxy
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Can't see it mate, at all. His agent was just last month on the radio saying that Ronaldo was absolutely not going to go back to United, something he has said himself not so long ago after committing to extend his time in Madrid. 

Ronaldo has become Madrid. The main reason the fans are on Bale's back is because he is "too greedy" and doesnt pass the ball enough to Ronaldo. 

He's Mr Madrid, he is unquestionably their icon. He's going nowhere, no matter how "disillusioned" the daily mail claims he may be. 

I genuinely dont think Bale will be going anywhere either. They would want way too much for him. In any case Bale will, IMO, get at least one more season at Madrid.

I think Ronaldo will be back at United, as I said above maybe not this year but before he retires I think it's highly likely.

Re; Bale, maybe you're right but I think if a decent offer came in Madrid would take it, all speculation mind you.

I think Ronaldo will be back at United, as I said above maybe not this year but before he retires I think it's highly likely.

Re; Bale, maybe you're right but I think if a decent offer came in Madrid would take it, all speculation mind you.

Ronaldo signed a 76m deal in 2013 which contracts him to Madrid until 2018.  

I personally think that he will stay at Real for another couple of seasons, and then when he is around the 32 mark he may well indeed move on. Even then it would still take mega, mega money to get him.... the most likely destination IMO is LA Galaxy who would absolutely LAP him up and would feed his absolutely huge ego just about enough to keep him happy.

His agent said at the time regarding his contract that "After that, perhaps he will go to the United States. Only God knows what will happen". 

Ronaldo is just having a bit of an emotional roller coaster at the moment with splitting with his girl, pressuring himself to catch messi's goal tally, and then meeting up with ferguson. I think he will stay at real, I don't see him leaving for utd ever.

I hope we sign Bale this summer. He's homegrown as well. I know he would cost us like 60m pounds or more. But we can recoup somewhat by selling Willian and Ramires both for around 35-40m or Oscar. We are already short on homegrown players. Bale is world class and solve the problem of our wing.

Edited by CFCBlue12

I hope we sign Bale this summer. He's homegrown as well. I know he would cost us like 60m pounds or more. But we can recoup somewhat by selling Willian and Ramires both for around 35-40m or Oscar. We are already short on homegrown players. Bale is world class and solve the problem of our wing.

If Madrid showed any signs of being interested in selling Bale I would like to think that we'd be one of the first clubs lining up to sign him. 

f**k Manchester United, they're so disjointed as a club right now, I'd like to think if it was a straight choice between us and them Bale would opt for us because we're the better team right now. 

Him on the right and Hazard on the left? That's the stuff footballing wet dreams are made of. It would be a huge investment to bring him to Chelsea but it would easily be worth though... Only on the condition he gets rid of the alice band though. 

I think a lot of these rumors are a fallout from our failure to go through the next round of the CL. Bale is a Perez signing, I don't think he will let him leave for less money than he bought him for unless Hazard went the other way and we know that's not going to happen.

Think there is more of a chance of Ronaldo leaving and a new Madrid boss taking over Ancelotti. For me I don't think the Madrid fans would be that upset if Ronaldo left, he's no where near someone like Raul in terms of popularity.

If Madrid showed any signs of being interested in selling Bale I would like to think that we'd be one of the first clubs lining up to sign him. 

f**k Manchester United, they're so disjointed as a club right now, I'd like to think if it was a straight choice between us and them Bale would opt for us because we're the better team right now. 

Him on the right and Hazard on the left? That's the stuff footballing wet dreams are made of. It would be a huge investment to bring him to Chelsea but it would easily be worth though... Only on the condition he gets rid of the alice band though. 

He could just as easily go to United so he remains faithfully to Spurs, he still speaks highly of them so I would imagine it would play a part in his decision were it to be a choice between the two.

I think a lot of these rumors are a fallout from our failure to go through the next round of the CL. Bale is a Perez signing, I don't think he will let him leave for less money than he bought him for unless Hazard went the other way and we know that's not going to happen.

Think there is more of a chance of Ronaldo leaving and a new Madrid boss taking over Ancelotti. For me I don't think the Madrid fans would be that upset if Ronaldo left, he's no where near someone like Raul in terms of popularity.

To be honest Madrid will only sell if they have someone else lined up to come in... Are there any top quality wide players out there? Not sure myself although there was a rumour that they were interested in Thomas Muller who is apparently weighing up a new challenge at the end of the season. 

To be honest Madrid will only sell if they have someone else lined up to come in... Are there any top quality wide players out there? Not sure myself although there was a rumour that they were interested in Thomas Muller who is apparently weighing up a new challenge at the end of the season.

Mainly a keeper such as De Gea or Cech.

Other than that I don't see who else they would go for, maybe Hazard for Bale but we wouldn't be so stupid.

He could just as easily go to United so he remains faithfully to Spurs, he still speaks highly of them so I would imagine it would play a part in his decision were it to be a choice between the two.

Yeah I think that would factor into it too.

No one else in England could match his pay packet other than United who would also be more equipped to spend £60-70 million on a single player than anyone else.

Di Maria looks likely to go to PSG so they would get a fair deal for that one I'd imagine.

Edited by Chelsbear

With United's huge spending power they're always going to be a candidate for signings... In truth a lot of it is going to depend on whether they can secure Champions League football next season which is far from a sure thing for them right now. 

What I would question is, is dropping another £60m+ on a winger what they need? Their defense is surely going to see reinforcements this summer and I would be amazed if they signed Falcao permanently so no doubt they'll be in the market for a striker too, that's going to eat up quite a lot of funds in just strengthening those two areas.

I don't think LVG is convinced by the midfield either, that's why Rooney was playing there so a central midfield player might come in too, especially with Carrick turning 34 before the new season.

I think a lot of it will hinge on whether Di Maria stays or not... Basically I think United are going to spend big again this summer but don't know if they can afford to be throwing big money on another attacking player that isn't their main team weakness.   

Mainly a keeper such as De Gea or Cech.

Other than that I don't see who else they would go for, maybe Hazard for Bale but we wouldn't be so stupid.

Sorry if my post wasn't clear, I meant Real won't sell Bale unless they're going to sign what they deem to be an upgrade. 

Same way they sold Di Maria because they were buying Rodriguez. 

So I think they'll only sell Bale if they're able to sign Muller, Rues or maybe even Pogba?

Sorry if my post wasn't clear, I meant Real won't sell Bale unless they're going to sign what they deem to be an upgrade.

Same way they sold Di Maria because they were buying Rodriguez.

So I think they'll only sell Bale if they're able to sign Muller, Rues or maybe even Pogba?

Not sure another midfielder is what they need unless they sell Modric. A Pogba type one would see either Kroos or Modric dropped I'd imagine.

Reus or Muller might interest them but I'm not sure either would be any more effective than Bale is just now for them....then again that hasn't stopped them selling Ozil and Di Maria when they were in top form for them.

You know Real though, if they lose La Liga and don't win the CL they will be looking to appease the fans with a star name.

Not sure another midfielder is what they need unless they sell Modric. A Pogba type one would see either Kroos or Modric dropped I'd imagine.

Reus or Muller might interest them but I'm not sure either would be any more effective than Bale is just now for them....then again that hasn't stopped them selling Ozil and Di Maria when they were in top form for them.

You know Real though, if they lose La Liga and don't win the CL they will be looking to appease the fans with a star name.

I only mention Pogba because he's obviously one of the most wanted players in Europe right now and Real might switch formation to accommodate him and switch to a 3 man midfield of Pogba, Kroos and Modric with Ronaldo and Rodriguez playing either side of Benzema in attack. 

It's all show for Real, they want to do the big stadium reveal of their latest signing... probably more so this summer just to piss off Barca who have the transfer ban. 

Bale can really leave Madrid in the summer imo. Their fans don't like him, neither does Ronaldo apparently. He got attacked by their fans yesterday.

I hope we are in for him. He's just 25, is homegrown and is far better than any of our wing forwards bar Hazard who I believe is on same level.

Bale and Hazard on either wings with nutter up front wow that would be some sight to watch! Plus he can score goals from long range, which none of our players can do.

Bale can really leave Madrid in the summer imo. Their fans don't like him, neither does Ronaldo apparently. He got attacked by their fans yesterday.

Can you imagine a player that has delivered in finals, including a Champions League final, as consistently as Bale did for Madrid then being booed by his own supporters for nothing more than a slight dip in form? 

Madrid fans are surely the most fickle in the whole of Europe and it's pathetic to watch most of the time. 

If they don't want Bale I'm sure Chelsea fans would greet him with open arms even if he is an ex Spud.... Didn't do Fabregas no harm coming to us.