Gareth Bale to Chelsea

Coxy
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/534626/Gareth-Bale-Chelsea-Man-Utd-Real-Madrid

"According to Tuttomercatoweb, the Blues are looking at the availability of the Welshman as reports claim that he does not fit in with Carlo Ancelotti's latest formation."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/534742/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Varane-Depay-Bale

"However, Louis Van Gaal has suffered a blow in the race for Real Madrid's Gareth Bale.

The winger is out of favour after losing his place in the first team to Isco, and reports claim that Premier League rivals Chelsea are preparing a world-record bid for the Welshman's services."

:Troll_Face:

Would be pretty amazing, but surely a journo is having a slow day at the office. 

Discuss. 

International Break, seriously, they come up with the most ridiculous stuff when there's no Premiership games.

I doubt it, though (and I've not read - nor will I read - the articles).  He's at one of the worlds most historic clubs and is doing well.  Can't see him leaving.

Nope, it just wont happen. Also would Bale want to join us with his love for Spurs? I guess you could argue that Cesc joined us but I just cant see up buying Bale. He would smash our transfer record by a country mile.

Guest RFC_CFC

Always get him for us in FIFA but that's as far as it would ever go.

Madrid invested £over £80 million in him, why would they now sell him? They are the Holywood of football so he won't want to leave either.

Also we are never going to be spending the kind of money it would take to get him anymore either...IF he was to leave then it would be mega bucks to United.

I can't believe people believe a single word of these 'Gossip Columns' related to football.

There is rarely a single ounce of validity to any of them,

I'd love to see Bale at Chelsea, but i doubt he'd ever come here.  He is in the top 10 current players in the world, in my view at least.  Whoever wrote that rumour has clearly not seen him play in Spain - he walks into the RM team when fit.

In other news Liversh*t want Diego Costa, who they are certain will leave us for the chance to join such a historic club... according to John Aldridge.

http://www.givemesport.com/521042-liverpool-need-diego-costa-says-john-aldridge?autoplay=on&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Paid-Social&utm_campaign=521042

I hate Aldrige as much as the next guy, but to be fair thats not at all what he says. Hes merely complimenting one of our players. 

I'm fascinated by the bit where he says "Gone are the days when every player wanted to sign for Liverpool given the chance,”.

When were these days exactly? It must have been decades ago. Even in the 70's 80's and 90's I can't recall Liverpool signing the likes of Cruyff, Platini, Boniek, Maradonna, Rossi, Zico, Gullit or Van Basten. So when exactly was it that a player like Costa would have been so desperate to sign for Liverpool?

I don't understand the people who are rubbishing these reports, There's been a lot of Gareth Bale joining other clubs stories in the past 2/3 weeks, He's been linked with Bayern, United and now Chelsea, Something is certainly going on, Whether it's his agents way of reminding Perez that his Welsh toy is still at the club or whether Perez is getting bored of his Welsh toy and thinking about bringing a certain Belgian or Argentinian toy from the Premier League's big two in the summer and maybe needs to ship him out in order to gain the extra amount of funding he would need to finance a move for those two players mentioned.

I'm fascinated by the bit where he says "Gone are the days when every player wanted to sign for Liverpool given the chance,”.

When were these days exactly? It must have been decades ago. Even in the 70's 80's and 90's I can't recall Liverpool signing the likes of Cruyff, Platini, Boniek, Maradonna, Rossi, Zico, Gullit or Van Basten. So when exactly was it that a player like Costa would have been so desperate to sign for Liverpool?

Well, gotta give them credit - Liverpool have a big 'istory.  :Troll_Face:

As for Bale coming to Chelsea, I honestly can't see it - you'd have to displace Oscar/Willian from the side and from their preferred position (probably Willian)