Chelsea's supposed 2015/2016 kits leaked...what do you think?

enigma
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It's all sh*t. And I hate all this Turkish airlines crap. Bring back Samsung

I'm partial to Autoglass myself.

I dunno, I like them but there's something Russian about the home kit colours.

I thought using the French tricolours was a nice nod to the Malouda, Makelele, Anelka French players of past.

It's fake.. There is now way we are going to get away with not having full Turkish Airlines logo on the kit

Actually, the source that these leaked kits came from has leaked kits for a few seasons now, and each time they have been spot on, minus a few very subtle details. They are template prototypes.

This seasons home shirt leaked around this time last season and the only thing that was different with it was the horizontal hoops were missing.

I have seen this Turkish Airways logo used on other kits, so why not on ours?

Im not overly thrilled with the sponsor but they pay more than Samsung, which benefits the club, so what does the sponsor logo matter anyway? The home shirt looks proper smart, but i dislike the French flag shirt. That one is shocking. They could have figured out a different way to honour the pensioners on that shirt.

Edited by theblueone

Don't like the white one at all.  It looks like a national team's shirt (I'll take your word over whose flag it most resembles but my first thought was France) and doesn't look Chelsea at all.  Like others, I think I prefer yellow.

But at least it's not as bad as some of Liverpool's.  Or Newcastle's atrocious wonga kits - especially the green one.