2015/2016 Chelsea Strip

EdinburghBlue

I couldn't see any mention of this anywhere else, and there's usually a thread kicking about around this time of year for it, has anyone heard any rumours about what our strip will look like for next year? I thought we usually released it around May time so I'm surprised there's not been some information released?

Rumoured to be a our kits, the designs have been kicking around for a while now, lots of sites had mock ups which had "Turkish Airlines" logo on them when they were rumoured to be our new sponsor so who knows how genuine these are. 

Not too keen on the red, white and blue, makes both the home and away look like kits for the French national team. 

I dislike all black kits too, they're just boring. 

I f**king hate red bits in our kits gggrrrrr

Isn't the kit in your avatar covered in them?  :biggrin:

That's one of my favourite kits to be honest. My first few kits all had red on them (1992 - 1995) and then it stopped up until 2010 so I don't really mind it. Need to see those designs being worn though first. 

Isn't the kit in your avatar covered in them?  :biggrin:

That's one of my favourite kits to be honest. My first few kits all had red on them (1992 - 1995) and then it stopped up until 2010 so I don't really mind it. Need to see those designs being worn though first.

It is. Doesn't mean I like it though.

Struggled to find a decent pic of Kerry other than in this kit. (Hated the white criss cross pin stripe kit even more).

In any case...I will be changing my avatar WHEN we win the league. :-)

I like them ............wont ever buy one ..especially the white one which would leave the house pristine and glowing and return covered in beer , tommy sauce from a dodgy burger , dirt from the underground and finger marks from the sort pulled on the train home ...

These new kits, along with the fact that a lot of teams have Adiddas as their kit manufacturer, is the reason why I would love it if we ditched Addidas and went back to Umbro, it's time for a change. The three stripes have become somewhat iconic with Chelsea, but now Addidas are making 90% of Premier League kits, every kit is starting to look the same, take a look at United's possible new shirt, it's basically our shirt from last season but red, which is ridiculous. Black only became associated with us when Addidas became our manufacturer, becuase they don't care too much about tradition, they should understand that the majority of fans want the yellow kits to remain, it's like Chelsea's second colour, listen to the fans for heavens sake, enough of the boring and ugly kits most seasons, why not design something nice that people would buy? These leaked kits are absoultutley hideous.

Why won't Adidas listen to the people and give us what we all really want.

GRAPHITE AND MOTHERf**kING TANGERINE!!!

(or grey and orange if you must). 

At least it's proper Chelsea blue but I do have a certain fondness for the old Umbro kits. Think the last two we had were two of the best kits we ever had. Also been wearing the old Autoglass one recently to matches.

If I could have one away kit remade it would be the Yellow and Black striped one from 1993-94 which I think we ended up rushing out because we had to play someone like Wednesday and the other two kits clashed.

1993-94-chelsea-third-shirt-l-6887-1.jpg

Absolutely beautiful shirt and a bugger to get hold of.

Archived