Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, didierforever said:

Because Conte seems to think he is not ready. simple as that.

I reckon Conte doesn't watch youtube 'best skill and goals' compilations to get the information he needs about who to play. 

Conte is a manager in the italian mould - Never Lose - everything else is a bonus. Conte was a world class player at the highest level and is now a top manager and a mature man. I reckon he knows a thing or two about what it takes to be the real deal, and a few skills some goals and a cute haircut probably impress him about as much my version of Lasagne. 

Conte has been fantastic and I'm not going to judge him tactically for a second, we got the three points which is brilliant. However, no matter which way you spin it, that was humiliating for Bats at the end, unintentional or not, it makes me wonder, is he sending a message to the board, he isn't my player. It's not nice seeing talent go to waste, so I hope for him he leaves on loan, though given our patience with some players, who knows, maybe permanently. I hope we're lining up a replacement, because it may have worked today, but playing without a recognised striker is hardly ideal.

1 minute ago, Floyd25 said:

Conte has been fantastic and I'm not going to judge him tactically for a second, we got the three points which is brilliant. However, no matter which way you spin it, that was humiliating for Bats at the end, unintentional or not, it makes me wonder, is he sending a message to the board, he isn't my player. It's not nice seeing talent go to waste, so I hope for him he leaves on loan, though given our patience with some players, who knows, maybe permanently. I hope we're lining up a replacement, because it may have worked today, but playing without a recognised striker is hardly ideal.

Ever though he might be sending a message to the player?

39 minutes ago, Zeta Orionis said:

Got a solid 1 second, hopefully get 2 next game to build on that.

Bats hasn't had any sort of decent game time all year. The one time anyone thinks he might get a chance, the build up in the papers, pundits etc and he gets a few seconds haha

12 minutes ago, Blue Ballet said:

Ever though he might be sending a message to the player?

Good point, maybe it's to do with something he's seen in training, which we wouldn't know about, Bats doesn't strike me as a player with an attitude though.

Edited by Floyd25

3 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Good point, maybe it's to do with something he's seen in training, which we wouldn't know about.

Team dynamics maybe? I have no doubt Michy has what it takes with his feet, but football at this level has always required another dimension. Conte sees this guy everyday in every way.

52 minutes ago, bola said:

what is the f**king logic of that last substitution? to give the player a total humiliation??  2 seconds on the pitch and then final whistle with the team already winning 3 goals.. Bad management, no any other way..

Bore off and change the record.

3-0 win, 9 points clear at the top after the shambles that was last season and you're still taking pot shots at the manager who has somehow masterminded that feat.

Given Pedro, the player picked instead of Michy scored twice I think Conte is vindicated in his selections and substitutions today.

48 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

3-0 win, 9 points clear at the top after the shambles that was last season and you're still taking pot shots at the manager who has somehow masterminded that feat.

Given Pedro, the player picked instead of Michy scored twice I think Conte is vindicated in his selections and substitutions today.

Tbh I think it was Willian who was picked instead of Batman. No way should Willian be in the team instead of Pedro.

Just now, adineen98 said:

After waiting for about 3 or 4 minutes of Bournemouth passing the ball around. While I would agree it's harsh on Bats that he didn't start or come off the bench sooner, it's also harsh to say Conte humiliated him

Whether it's true or not I can see why people think it's humiliating. He could of always thrown his bib at the manager ;)

2 hours ago, bola said:

what is the f**king logic of that last substitution? to give the player a total humiliation??  2 seconds on the pitch and then final whistle with the team already winning 3 goals.. Bad management, no any other way..

You really are pathetically boring.

Lmao we win 3-0 and set a new club record with 12 wins in a row, yet some still find a way to complain about Antonio. This isnt Batshuayi FC, if he finds it humiliating being subbed on in the dying minutes to kill off a game then he really should look into different profession, cause professional footballer aint for him. Hes young, very raw and fron the sound of it Conte doesnt feel he is tactically ready. Going out on loan would be foolish, he needs stay at the club to continue learning the system and how Antonio wants him to play. 

12 minutes ago, Xfaxtor said:

Lmao we win 3-0 and set a new club record with 12 wins in a row, yet some still find a way to complain about Antonio. This isnt Batshuayi FC, if he finds it humiliating being subbed on in the dying minutes to kill off a game then he really should look into different profession, cause professional footballer aint for him. Hes young, very raw and fron the sound of it Conte doesnt feel he is tactically ready. Going out on loan would be foolish, he needs stay at the club to continue learning the system and how Antonio wants him to play. 

This is how internet works. Even other fandoms experience this. But it more frustrating in sports.

31 minutes ago, Xfaxtor said:

spot on

Dave also had problem at the beginning. He was a bench warmer when Ashley Cole the legend was till in form. Look how patient and professional he was. He never complained. Cesc is another example of professionals and patience. A lot of rumors that we are going to sell him. But the guy waits for his minutes to shine. 

Edited by MrBlueLion

3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Spot on.You are an idiot .Go and support (thats a laugh)another team.Bola,more like bollocks!

Sad Michy didn't get a chance, however Conte obviously knows what he is doing as Pedro scored a brace. I hope he counts on Batshuayi at some point when he feels he is ready to give him a chance. If a class player like Fabregas can wait for his chance so can Michy, hope he gets it soon and makes the most of it!

1 hour ago, Xfaxtor said:

Going out on loan would be foolish, he needs stay at the club to continue learning the system and how Antonio wants him to play. 

It is possible that Diego will be injured or suspended again, I really hope not, so if this is the case do you think a team without a recognised striker works against the top sides? We'll have to wait and see, if it does happen. Wouldn't it be safer to bring a striker in, who knows the system, is ready to play, therefore Michy could leave to gain playing time? Just my thoughts, but I'm not going to pretend to know more than Conte. I doubt Michy was thrilled about getting 5 seconds playing time today, he was hardly brought on to kill the game off, even Aina got more game time, clearly he's far less ready than most predicted.

1 hour ago, Xfaxtor said:

If Bats is raw what about Aina and Chalaboah who came on before him.

Bats has made many appearances before Chelsea and scored goals including international appearances also in the euros. I'm not quite sure that's raw.

Looking at this season as a whole Bats as hardly played. It's understandable with the form of Costa and in tight 1-0 games but there have been times he could of played more minutes.

Games like today though Bats could of easily be given more game time specially are all the bigging up by Conte himself. All I was hearing from pundits etc was how he has to take his chance, I don't think one person would of predicted Bats would of played 10 seconds in a game at home you win 3-0 and Costa suspended.

Before anyone jumps on the bandwagon it's no bashing Conte, what he has done this year is unbelievable but the situation has just seemed abit weird. I just don't think he rates him atm, happens all the time and it's nothing new.

16 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

It is possible that Diego will be injured or suspended again, I really hope not, so if this is the case do you think a team without a recognised striker works against the top sides? We'll have to wait and see, if it does happen. Wouldn't it be safer to bring a striker in, who knows the system, is ready to play, therefore Michy could leave to gain playing time? Just my thoughts, but I'm not going to pretend to know more than Conte. I doubt Michy was thrilled about getting 5 seconds playing time today, he was hardly brought on to kill the game off, even Aina got more game time, clearly he's far less ready than most predicted.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.