Alex Sandro

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Barrettinator said:

You JUST said the opposite minutes ago.....

Pick a point and stick to it mate. Is your issue the price, the position or the player???

60m for the second best LB in the world, yes. How much do you think Madrid would let Marcelo go for in this market (hypothetically speaking)? Or Bayern and Alaba? 

And since when is Wayne Bridge trash? He was a very serviceable full back, not sure where you're getting that from. Let's not act like Alonso is some titan. Alonso is a good player. No more, no less. We need more than "good players" to win the CL. Especially when he's supposed to be playing behind Hazard and cleaning up after Hazard. As has been said above, teams would never be able to put 3 players on Hazard with a player like Sandro overlapping. If you don't want that, then I'm sorry you feel that way. Roman's not complaining about the money so why are you? Is it coming out of your pocket?

i followed it up with 

For the last time.My issue is not with the price. it is the position. 60 million for a wingback REALLY.  it is obvious i meant i dont mind spending 60 M i just mind it on a wing back

6 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

I am not complaining. and i am not worried bcoz i know conte wont spend 60 million on a wingback same way he wont spend 55million on koullibally who was overpriced. My issue is the price for the position. 60m for a wingback is pretty laughable. it is obviouslly just a transfer rumor bcoz there is nothing going on . 

Yeah you've definitely been living under a rock. He'll be putting pen to paper before the end of this week.

4 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

60 M for a wing back. Dream on . I can guaantee sandro isnt coming, and if he is it definitely isnt 60 M.  Wud rather give that crazy amount to the gunners for sanchez rather than spend that on a wingback. There is even no guarantee he will adapt to the premiership. I am glad conte isnt one for throwing money for the ske of it. 

The Premier League is not some Olympian, insurmountable league. Players come in and tear the league apart every year. Enough with that "adapt to the Premier League" talk already.

3 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

i followed it up with 

For the last time.My issue is not with the price. it is the position. 60 million for a wingback REALLY.  it is obvious i meant i dont mind spending 60 M i just mind it on a wing back

You have no idea what you're posting.

2 hours ago, Don Conte said:

60 M for a wing back. Dream on . I can guaantee sandro isnt coming, and if he is it definitely isnt 60 M.  Wud rather give that crazy amount to the gunners for sanchez rather than spend that on a wingback. There is even no guarantee he will adapt to the premiership. I am glad conte isnt one for throwing money for the ske of it. 

How can you guarantee that? Juve has always been willing to sell, we have the finances why wouldn't we go for it? 

2nd best leftback in current football, where teams double mark him but can't adapt to English Football under Conte? You can have that opinion, I choose to disagree.

If Conte wasn't willing to spend big, he'd have stayed at Juve. The only reason he left Juve was because they wouldn't spend the big bucks on players he wanted. If he could do that to a club he was considered legend of, he'd have no problem with leaving Chelsea

3 minutes ago, evissy said:

Please explain why Sandro would want the move? Premier League challenge? Money?

If you want to improve you need to find top talent. Do we have that amongst our youth? No I don't think so. 60m is pretty steep but if he is world class he will improve our team.

Money. Juve can't match what we'll offer him. We're offering much more. More than double his current wages. Plus it's not like we're a nothing Anzi Mackhachkala (sp?) club anyway. We're a few additions away from Real/Barca/Bayern/Juve level in Europe so it's not a downgrade either. Plus there are reports that his family never really settled in Turin and would love a move to a city like London (who doesn't?). Throw in the fact that we have quite a few Brazilians AND we have Conte too and it's not that far fetched when you think about it.

4 hours ago, Don Conte said:

i followed it up with 

A wing back has the potential to be a difference maker at both ends of the field though? He's not a full back, hence why the price seems high.

Guest Sindre

The Times are writing he told Juve that he is keen to move to London and a deal worth £61 million is close.

10 hours ago, Barrettinator said:

Yeah you've definitely been living under a rock. He'll be putting pen to paper before the end of this week.

The Premier League is not some Olympian, insurmountable league. Players come in and tear the league apart every year. Enough with that "adapt to the Premier League" talk already.

OKAY i have been living under a rock , because i dont believe every transfer rumor, i guess u are new to summer transfer windows. I wud take Rose over sandro and def not for 60M. Either way i am sure conte wont waste that kind of money on a wingback when we have a more than capable one in Alonso. Conte was also critical about Man u paying over the odds for pogba and also against city spending recklessly. It is obvious he is not one to pay over the odds even though its not his money unlike some people who know it all.  I am ok with Sandro coming and upgrading the team not just for 60Million, what next 100Million for Lukakau. I am sure u wont mind since it isnt ur money. smh

5 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

OKAY i have been living under a rock , because i dont believe every transfer rumor, i guess u are new to summer transfer windows. I wud take Rose over sandro and def not for 60M. Either way i am sure conte wont waste that kind of money on a wingback when we have a more than capable one in Alonso. Conte was also critical about Man u paying over the odds for pogba and also against city spending recklessly. It is obvious he is not one to pay over the odds even though its not his money unlike some people who know it all.  I am ok with Sandro coming and upgrading the team not just for 60Million, what next 100Million for Lukakau. I am sure u wont mind since it isnt ur money. smh

lol

7 hours ago, Deino said:

How can you guarantee that? Juve has always been willing to sell, we have the finances why wouldn't we go for it? 

2nd best leftback in current football, where teams double mark him but can't adapt to English Football under Conte? You can have that opinion, I choose to disagree.

If Conte wasn't willing to spend big, he'd have stayed at Juve. The only reason he left Juve was because they wouldn't spend the big bucks on players he wanted. If he could do that to a club he was considered legend of, he'd have no problem with leaving Chelsea

2nd best leftback in current??? Chill bro.  He is getting double teamed in Serie A and we all know there is only team in that league. He has made 7 appearances for brazil in the last 6 years and is behind Marcelo and felipe luis for brazil. Danny rose is more proven than sandro since he is proven premiership quality. Bcoz he tears it up in seria A doesnt mean he will in England, it doesnt mean he wont either . I am cool with him competing with alonso and upgrading the position but not at 60M

3 minutes ago, Don Conte said:

2nd best leftback in current??? Chill bro.  He is getting double teamed in Serie A and we all know there is only team in that league. He has made 7 appearances for brazil in the last 6 years and is behind Marcelo and felipe luis for brazil. Danny rose is more proven than sandro since he is proven premiership quality. Bcoz he tears it up in seria A doesnt mean he will in England, it doesnt mean he wont either . I am cool with him competing with alonso and upgrading the position but not at 60M

'Proven premiership quality' is a myth. Most players come over here and tear it up. Danny Rose ain't fit to clean Sandro's boots. I think almost every football fan in the world would agree that He is second to only Marcelo as far as left sided full backs/wing backs go.

3 minutes ago, JMaher94 said:

Why?

Just a hunch. So many conflicting reports suggest no one really knows what's going on. I think Juve will increase his wage payments and it will be enough to keep him on board. Juve are on another level to us generally speaking. The only reason he would leave to play for us would be because of money. If Juve can offer him more money then he has no incentive to leave.

Just now, Paccbet said:

Just a hunch. So many conflicting reports suggest no one really knows what's going on. I think Juve will increase his wage payments and it will be enough to keep him on board. Juve are on another level to us generally speaking. The only reason he would leave to play for us would be because of money. If Juve can offer him more money then he has no incentive to leave.

What are you going on about, literally every single report has said we are about to sign him.