Arsenal Vs Chelsea (Pre-Season) Sat 22/07 2017 KO 12:40 GMT

great first half

as we all know the score is really 3-0

we've looked great, the new kit looks awesome, we've scored three good goals and all our guys look like they are enjoying themselves - couldn't be much better, great advert for Rudiger, Bakayoko and Morata - who wouldn't want to be part of that team?

We look very good for our first pre season game. 

Bats 1st really should have stood, no offside at any point, lucky not to have 1 or 2 more, Arsenal have only really had Ozils volley.

We've been the dominant side and although it's only pre season, I'm impressed!

It was a good first half, missed to watch us play. We had some great moments of football, but it's still pre-season. Moses, Willian, Batshuayi all look good. I hope to see more youngsters in the second half, let's score more and enjoy beating Arsenal!

COME ON CHELS!!!

Impressive first half display.Bats took his goal well proving his finishing ability though still not so sure on his ability to lead the line on his own. Second half could be more difficult as humidity takes effect and the younger lads come on. WTF was that reckless challenge by Ospina in a friendly? 

2 minutes ago, ChelsaePirate said:

Ospina was trying to kill Pedro

Before he tried to kill Oscar

An idiot violent thug

Need to see it again but keepers right I'm afraid , get the ball clear and clear out the box. Oldest rule in goal keeping