Brighton Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat Jan 20th 2018 12:30 UK

Remember if travelling down to the south coast for this one that BHAFC pay some of your travelling costs whether by train or car.

By train you only need to buy a return ticket to Haywards Heath. From then, if you hold a valid match ticket, the rest of the journey to Falmer (Amex Stadium) via Brighton or Lewes is paid for. You can stop off at Brighton or Lewes for pubs/food.

Alternatively, if travelling by car you can Park and Ride. The car park is free and the bus and back to stadium is free. The three sites are Mill Road, (bottom of A23), Brighton University at Mithras House in Lewes Road, or Racecourse.

Found all this info, plus much more on a site called www.footballcities.co.uk  (if mods permit).

On 16/01/2018 at 02:49, RIP Mourinho said:

What I want to see:

Courtois

Dave  Andreas  Rudiger

Zappa  Kante  DW  Alonso

Pedro Morata Hazard

What i think we'll see:

Courtois

Dave  Andreas  Cahill

Moses Cesc Kante DW Alonso

Hazard Morata

On 16/01/2018 at 04:20, the special one said:

Courtois
     Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger
Moses - Kante - Bakayoko - Alonso
     Pedro - Morata - Hazard

7 hours ago, TomCFC85 said:

Courtois
Azpi Andreas Rudiger
Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso
Barkley Morata Hazard

Best do over those picks fellas lol

Tibo

Rudiger 

Christensen

Ampadu

Moses

Kante

Drinkwater

Alonso

Barkley 

Batman

Hazard

Cannot ask dave or willian to start after a full game tonight. Would rather not use drinkwater too but who else do we have.

Edited by axman2526

So after Norwich my line up changes slightly:

Tbo

Azpi  Andreas  Rudiger

Moses   Kante   Cesc   Alonso

Willian   Bats   Eden

Don't want to see 3-5-2 against 'lesser' teams. Could replace Baka with Cesc. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Conte go 3-5-2 with Willian and Eden up top on their own with Cesc Baka and Kante all in the middle.

I would leave Fab out, Brighton will work hard and I would put Drinkwater in. 

Bats on the bench either play Hazard there or try Barkley.

I would also like Willian.

Realise that Willian & Drinkwater have played 120min yet 3 day recovery.

If it does not work try Musonda.

We need the points for top 4 and Brighton at home don't stop running.

Please let's keep it 3-4-3 Conte please.           

Courtois

Azpi     Christensen    Rudiger 

Moses  Drinkwater   Kante     Alonso 

Willian   Batshuayi   Hazard

-----------------

If Morata is banned for this match then this gives another chance for Batshuayi to prove himself.

I know we are struggling at the minute, but Musonda isn't the answer. Kid needs to go to a championship team and actually prove himself. Not good in the slightest to be in the first team at this minute. Kennedy has a lot to improve and Musonda isn't even on his level. 

Edited by Famous CFC

20 hours ago, travellingman said:

Remember if travelling down to the south coast for this one that BHAFC pay some of your travelling costs whether by train or car.

By train you only need to buy a return ticket to Haywards Heath. From then, if you hold a valid match ticket, the rest of the journey to Falmer (Amex Stadium) via Brighton or Lewes is paid for. You can stop off at Brighton or Lewes for pubs/food.

Alternatively, if travelling by car you can Park and Ride. The car park is free and the bus and back to stadium is free. The three sites are Mill Road, (bottom of A23), Brighton University at Mithras House in Lewes Road, or Racecourse.

Found all this info, plus much more on a site called www.footballcities.co.uk  (if mods permit).

A rare treat for me as I live within walking distance of the Amex

Wonder why people are sticking Hazard in the forward role.  He has been awful in that role; all huff & puff, not clinical enough.

For all Bats criticism, he would have buried  one of the 3 chances Morata fluffed yesterday. Against bottom/mid-table teams who sit deep is where you play your box player. 

18 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Wonder why people are sticking Hazard in the forward role.  He has been awful in that role; all huff & puff, not clinical enough.

For all Bats criticism, he would have buried  one of the 3 chances Morata fluffed yesterday. Against bottom/mid-table teams who sit deep is where you play your box player. 

The problem is that Bats isnt smart enough to get himself into those positions.