Azpi and N'golooo
Yes we've got

Morata!
Do do do do do doo
Ah Eden Hazard
Do do do do do doo
Marcos Alonsooo

Azpi and N'golooo

Can't say I'm looking forward to this much. I fear it's going to be more of the same we've seen since Christmas. No doubt Brighton will give it everything and we're mentally weak (unless the shambles v Norwich has woken us up) so I suspect we lose this one - possibly 2-0  

Courtois

Rudiger - Christensen - Cahill
Moses - Kante - Barkley - Alonso
     Willian - Michy - Hazard

Got to give Dave a break, Rudiger has already played in the right of 3 position with good affect.

Willian to play 60 mins then Musonda.

Bakayoko and Drinkwater cold baths for a week.

Michy 90 mins playing away from home, more space, no worry of Morata coming on, go for it, last chance saloon.

Barkley to play 60 mins then Cesc to come on.

Pedro and Morata to watch old B/W footage of football players staying on their feet.

So we will be without morata, Pedro, probably Fabregas.

can see us getting a draw sadly 

courtois 

Azbi christensen rudi

moses Kante bakayoko Alonso 

Willy Michy hazard

hope to see Barkley at least make 20mins from the bench.

With 2 attackers suspended, I'd expect to see the 3-5-2, and another incredibly tedious and dull game.

I think he'll go for:

Courtois

Rudiger
Christensen
Azpilicueta

Alonso
Fabregas
Bakayoko
Kante
Moses

Willian
Batshayui

Morata and Pedro both out is almost unbelievably bad, but at least if Bats plays we might actually stand a chance of converting some of the chances we're creating. If there's one thing he's good at, it's instinctive finishing around the 6 yard box. If it pans out as an attack v defence game again, then we just need to keep sticking plenty of balls into the area and have him hang around in front of goal.

Let's be honest, this will be a tough game given what's been happening, they will be confident of getting a result against us, knowing we don't have a goal in us and they could some damage in the dying minutes given the way we have been defending lately. They were comfortable against us a month ago, until we stepped up in the second half. We have to play Batshuyai, don't even have Pedro to play the false 9 system. I don't want see Cesc in a front 3 position, he doesn't have the mobility to get past defender in tight spaces or confidence to shoot. If we are lucky, get a set piece goal early and set the tone, we will be in trouble if we don't score after 20 minutes.

On 2018-01-16 at 10:49, RIP Mourinho said:

What I want to see:

Courtois

Dave  Andreas  Rudiger

Zappa  Kante  DW  Alonso

Pedro Morata Hazard

What i think we'll see:

Courtois

Dave  Andreas  Cahill

Moses Cesc Kante DW Alonso

Hazard Morata

havent seen the injury news yet but im not sure if cahill is playing, cesc is also in doubt

Cesc and Cahill both out of the game and Barkley confirmed to be travelling with the squad.

Therefore:

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso

Willian Batshuayi Hazard

Bench: Cabalero / Ampadu / Luiz / Zappacosta / Barkley / Bakayoko / Musonda / 

On 17/01/2018 at 15:30, TomCFC85 said:

Courtois
Azpi Andreas Rudiger
Moses Kante Drinkwater Alonso
Barkley Morata Hazard

On 17/01/2018 at 23:30, axman2526 said:

Best do over those picks fellas lol

Tibo

Rudiger 

Christensen

Ampadu

Moses

Kante

Drinkwater

Alonso

Barkley 

Batman

Hazard

Cannot ask dave or willian to start after a full game tonight. Would rather not use drinkwater too but who else do we have.

21 hours ago, JMaher94 said:

Courtois

Azpi Christensen Rudiger

Moses Kante Bakayoko/Drinkwater Alonso

Barkley Hazard Willian

2-0 Chelsea.

17 hours ago, Slojo said:

Courtois

Azpi-Christensen-Rudiger

Moses-Kante-Drinkwater-Alonso

Barkley-Hazard-Willian

Might be a bit too soon for Barkley but give him his chance early I say, nothing to lose at this point because I really can't be bothered watching another 0-0. 

1 hour ago, TomCFC85 said:

Cahill, Fabregas, Morata and Pedro unavailable.
I'm guessing
Thibaut
Azpi Christensen Rudiger
Moses Bakayoko Kante Alonso
Willian Hazard Barkley

Barkley is not a forward, he's a CAM.

I have no idea how we'll start tomorrow. I'd say start Baka in this game & DD on Wednesday. 

Also have no idea how Barkley will fit in. Presumably he'd slot in behind a top 2 of Morata & Hazard? Obviously that can't happen this game but food for thought. Would like to see him get a decent run out just incase we actually see something exciting happen.