Chelsea v Liverpool (FA) Tues 3rd Mar 19:45 GMT

21 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Don't know what Frank is doing here. We're missing Jorginho for about 4 games coming up, it would make most sense to play him now since he cant' in the others. 

i am sure he is just trying to ease billy into the position since he might have to play in our next 3 games. i expect jorginho to sub in for kovacic in the second half tough

I lack full confidence in this game but since lpool seem to be at full strengt or very close to that ,while we have 2  off cuts starting in

pedro and gilmour ( gilmour will step up to this level and i hope its tonite ) as for pedro i think the last chance saloon has passed him by if i was given £109 to bet on the result i go all in with a scousers been in hat for next round .

Our Home form worrys me no end aswell as i can never fully grasp which cfc will perform tonite ,my guess a better 1st 45 mins and cfc not putting its chancers away for lpool to put the game to bed in 2 nd 45 mins since we drop off from the pace of the game ( sounds like many previous games at SB ) .

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

I lack full confidence in this game but since lpool seem to be at full strengt or very close to that ,while we have 2  off cuts starting in

pedro and gilmour ( gilmour will step up to this level and i hope its tonite ) as for pedro i think the last chance saloon has passed him by if i was given £109 to bet on the result i go all in with a scousers been in hat for next round .

Our Home form worrys me no end aswell as i can never fully grasp which cfc will perform tonite ,my guess a better 1st 45 mins and cfc not putting its chancers away for lpool to put the game to bed in 2 nd 45 mins since we drop off from the pace of the game ( sounds like many previous games at SB ) .

I thought Pedro would be off in January though think recently he has done ok, Alonso scored the second from his deflected shot.

He played well vs Bournemouth, good runs with ball, good runs across the box and helping out at left back.