Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris

1 minute ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Its annoying seeing how our rivals have enough clinical fire power to hit back straight away and we don't. Just about lucky enough to get a draw if we go a goal down.

I think I read this week that we've lost 8 or 9 in a row when we concede first. Maybe that was home games in the Prem, but whatever, it explained why I get the feeling of doom whenever we go 1-0 down, because you just know it's game over. Certainly was against Arsenal and Leicester.

1 minute ago, Backbiter said:

I think I read this week that we've lost 8 or 9 in a row when we concede first. Maybe that was home games in the Prem, but whatever, it explained why I get the feeling of doom whenever we go 1-0 down, because you just know it's game over. Certainly was against Arsenal and Leicester.

We were 1 nil down against city.

1 minute ago, Stim said:

We were 1 nil down against city.

City don't really sit back when they go a goal down they tend to continue to play the same way, most other prem teams drop back into a low block after going a goal up and we just cannot penetrate the low block. 

Klopp is definitely allowed to speak to 4th officials however he wants, literally shouting in their faces.

Other managers would at least get a talking to from the referee.