Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

38 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

Question from the penalties last night. How did Dave not take one for Spain? He has always been pretty reliable in the shoot-out for us.

I was quite surprised to see him start, every time I think his legs are going he seems to bounce back and play well.

2 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

Question from the penalties last night. How did Dave not take one for Spain? He has always been pretty reliable in the shoot-out for us.

Maybe no.5 or do we know who that was to be?

I'm most impressed by Dolberg who has been superb in his hold up/linkup play against Wales and now the Czechs. Could save countless millions going for him instead of Haaland.

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

I've been impresssed by both Dohlberg and Schick's finishing. Liked Maele's cross for Dohlberg's goal with the outside of his right.

Czech did well to pull a goal back yet Denmark now getting the better chances. 

Hopefully TT and Roman are watching.

3 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Mount starting ! :bananapowerslide:

So should James and Chilwell be. Vastly superior to the average shaw and past it Walker.

Could someone explain the obsession with Jack Grealish to me? It really confuses me. He's a good player, quite skillful. But the way the media talk about him and the way the crows reacts every time they see him on the bench, or he touches the ball, you'd think he was prime Messi. It's not a case of him not being a Chelsea player so I'm putting him down. I genuinely don't get it.

20 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Hah sancho agrees to join United and immediately starts for England. Go figure. James not even in the squad. Southgate is not much better than Martinez.

Saka is injured.

7 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Could someone explain the obsession with Jack Grealish to me? It really confuses me. He's a good player, quite skillful. But the way the media talk about him and the way the crows reacts every time they see him on the bench, or he touches the ball, you'd think he was prime Messi. It's not a case of him not being a Chelsea player so I'm putting him down. I genuinely don't get it.

Cause he's a hard working rough around the edges grafter who got to the top the hard way unlike the likes of Mount who came out of a cushy top academy and got adopted by several managers.

7 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Yes I've noticed it too, you would think it would be on Sterling being our top scorer yet is Grealish.

It is like he is the poster boy for a young pop band.

Fortunately enough he does not seem to let it go to his head so far, said, 'Like playing for England, fans cheer for me, normally they boo me.'

4 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Cause he's a hard working rough around the edges grafter who got to the top the hard way unlike the likes of Mount who came out of a cushy top academy and got adopted by several managers.

A few years ago Grealish was getting the wrong headlines for being out of his skull drunk with his face splashed across the tabloids. Looks like Dean Smith has had a good influence on him.