Chelsea v Palace (PL) Sat 14th Aug 2021 15:00 GMT

coco

1 hour ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Here's what I have for the lineup tomorrow. Factoring in the Super Cup game where some players played a full 120 mintues. Thoughts?

I suppose Mount could start in place of RLC or Abraham. 

lineup (7).png

I really can't seem Tuchel starting Tammy.  That would be like the first time ever.  I think our front 3 will be Pulisic/Werner/Mount as none of them played the full 120 on Wednesday.

Hi folks, long time Chelsea fan new to the forum, good to be here! I'm not in the camp who's tickets have been cancelled, but just as unluckily I've ended up testing positive for Covid yesterday so have a ticket going for the match - Shed Upper block 7. DM me if you're looking 

2 hours ago, Creedence said:

Hi folks, long time Chelsea fan new to the forum, good to be here! I'm not in the camp who's tickets have been cancelled, but just as unluckily I've ended up testing positive for Covid yesterday so have a ticket going for the match - Shed Upper block 7. DM me if you're looking 

Do you accept payment plans? 

3 hours ago, Creedence said:

How will you be passing on the ticket at this late stage?

20 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You just forward the email these days Grandad. 

Last tickets i bought was villa away, the first game cancelled due to covid, they weren't email, is it just since covid theyve done this ?

14 minutes ago, Creedence said:

It's a print at home ticket 

Ok as long as you send the tickets first before payment is sent thats fine, its only because your new.

36 minutes ago, coco said:

Last tickets i bought was villa away, the first game cancelled due to covid, they weren't email, is it just since covid theyve done this ?

Come in this season. You don’t need to print them just get the QR code up on your phone. 

15 hours ago, Larky Blue said:

I'm in one of the seats affected mate,never even had the courtesy to send e mail,had to go on the official site to check it,on the bright side I've an 800 mile round trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday night to use my free Champions League ticket.😁

Hi mate, sorry to hear that you won't be able to make the match. Poor from the club that you weren't notified by email. The installation of the new seating/standing has been a farce especially when there has been plenty of time to do the work.

Curious to see what Palace's lineup will be. They have the ability to hurt us, particularly with our issues around fitness and injury.

I have no idea who we're going to put out (although I'd probably start Zouma with Benteke in mind). Do we have any idea what the fitness status is for the players who were with the England team over the summer?

Utterly disgraceful the situation with the seats not being ready.

First game of the season after a Champions League win and some of most dedicated fans can't see it.  They should have reserved some regular seats the second it looked like it might not be finished in time. Leaves a real bitter taste in the mouth.

Champion's League group stage tickets? It's rarely difficult to get those, in fact they generally have to do all sorts of offers and discounts to sell them anyway. They're rarely the most thrilling games and they're played at pretty awkward times. A lot of holders I know aren't fussed about attending those and would have infinitely preferred the first home game after 'normality' and a Champions League game.