Chelsea v Palace (PL) Sat 14th Aug 2021 15:00 GMT

coco

Just need 3 points today...don't care how we get them. Just don't want to see that f**king grinning Hobbit in Manchester take the limelight with their trouncing of a naive Leeds manager / team.

I think Tammy still wants to leave so ideally the club and Tammy want him to get through this match without an injury which could damage his transfer out of the club.

He’s probably just there for worst case scenario or even a chance to say goodbye to the fans.

9 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Hopefully some of those that whine about the manager never trust youth notice as well.

You must be on about posts from months ago last season, not seen any whining aimed at TT for a long time.

Honestly a bit shocked that TT has started Chalobah ahead of Zouma. He has really taken a liking too him.

Front 3 is not a surprise. We are vulnerable for that midfield 4 though. 2 have had little preseason, 2 are knackered playing 120 minutes on Wednesday.

Hopefully we have enough. Come on lads!

4 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Honestly a bit shocked that TT has started Chalobah ahead of Zouma. He has really taken a liking too him.

Front 3 is not a surprise. We are vulnerable for that midfield 4 though. 2 have had little preseason, 2 are knackered playing 120 minutes on Wednesday.

Hopefully we have enough. Come on lads!

Fantastic, now Tuchel please sign a dm. 

5 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Great to back in the Bridge after what seems an eternity.

Here's to beating Palace.

Looks like PV is setting them up well to have extra men to swarm around Jorgi and a knackered Kova, that could be a big problem.

Thankfully Lukaku is coming in but compared to our main rivals we are really starting the season with a lacking squad. Hopefully we can keep up early doors before Lukaku hopefully hits the season running.

29 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

With Chalobah starting once again it might be a better idea to go for a midfielder instead of Koundé. No midfield cover with all the players we have on our books is ridiculous.

Especially as we have apparently also given Ampadu a shirt number (44) for this season ...

Edited by Sexyfootball

27 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

With Chalobah starting once again it might be a better idea to go for a midfielder instead of Koundé. No midfield cover with all the players we have on our books is ridiculous.

I could see that being how it plays out. My personal preference would be to sign Kounde. Here’s why:

Zouma is on his way out, Azpilicueta is not going to be here in the long term, Silva likely last year here, and both Rüdiger and Christensen are yet to extend their contracts.

Even with Chalobah, that still leaves us needing some players at the back.

Just now, mwblue10 said:

I could see that being how it plays out. My personal preference would be to sign Kounde. Here’s why:

Zouma is on his way out, Azpilicueta is not going to be here in the long term, Silva likely last year here, and both Rüdiger and Christensen are yet to extend their contracts.

Even with Chalobah, that still leaves us needing some players at the back.

But wouldnt be better to go for a center back next summer then ?

14 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I’d say have a beer for me but I wouldn’t want you to remortgage to pay for that swill….

What does a beer cost at the Bridge? Over here in the US, it’s f**king unbelievable how expensive they’ve gotten at sporting events.