Chelsea v Palace (PL) Sat 14th Aug 2021 15:00 GMT

coco

12 minutes ago, evissy said:

I just think it is up to available fresh personnel. Kante and Ziyech are injured. Havertz is probably not fresh. CHO was not very good in the Super Cup. 

Neither was Pulisic to be fair and he got to play as an actual winger whereas Callum was put at wing back.

Just now, sonic90 said:

He had a heavy touch and let it go out for a goal kick which is a new thing he's picked up

He chested the ball a bit forcefully, presumably because he has developed some muscle and isn't used to it yet.

Too positive a spin?

Just now, Valerie said:

He chested the ball a bit forcefully, presumably because he has developed some muscle and isn't used to it yet.

Too positive a spin?

Another heavy touch in the box (heavy breathing)

15 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

So you rather have 6 center backs for this season instead of 4 midfielders? or are you talking about buying both? 

Buying both wouldn’t be the worst idea. But I think at least one, maybe 2, center backs leave if we buy Kounde. Ideally 5 for 3 spots, but 6 is fine too because one of them is Azpi who is going to cover the right wing back spot too.

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

I think any player given the famous 8 shirt should be able to score goals....sadly Kovacic isn't one of them.  One assumes Barkley is looking for another club.

After Oscar and Barkley I think the player who had it is more special than the number at this point

Just now, PhilH930 said:

All coming down the left side at the moment. Hopefully we can find some decent link up. 
pulisic needs to change his boots. Can’t keep his feet 

He's tits at the moment...falling over more than Sterling

26 minutes ago, PhilH930 said:

Very defensive lineup. Need an early goal otherwise I don’t think that lineup has ability for later goals. Must take our chances 

why do we keep lining up with 8 defensive minded players, Mount and two attackers. Frustrating. 

Lol.. 3-4-3