Chelsea v Brentford (PL) Wed 26th Apr 2023 19:45 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

4 minutes ago, bluehaze said:

I agree but he said he had no interest in the game and for the season and would be watching the City game doesn't matter if you have supported Chelsea for fifty years or 5 minutes you don't watch another game just cause we are playing crap these are the times we need all our support. 

Yeah, but I can see both sides - particularly this season, which has been such a car-crash of a season.

I agree, the team needs our support and more so through the bad times than the good, but when you see so many of the players looking disinterested and putting in little effort, I can understand supporters getting pissed off. Playing crap but trying like we did back in the pre-Roman days is one thing, but playing crap when not trying but all on £100k-£200k per week, it's no wonder supporters are not turning up / lacking interest.

I'm sure we will all be back to 100% committed once Pochettino starts a new Chapter next season!

Sitting in Dixon’s when the team was announced and feel really disappointed with the line up. Obvious Frank is making a point on players attitude/ form in training.

The amount of forwards/ wingers on the bench is stupid. The Live games on the TV’s are looking tempting!!!

Shockingly negative lineup. We play at home to Brentford and are set up like we’re protecting a lead in a second leg cup game. 

I suppose Lampard wants to end his losing streak with a 0-0. He’s got no incentive to play players for the future.

Edited by Cfc91

I was firmly in the "Lampard until end of season, what can that do camp", well I'll hold my hand up, I honestly didnt think it would be so bad, these lineups are criminal. At home to Brentford, and we are even more defensive than how we lined up against Madrid, which for me was already far too defensive. 

For a side that struggle to score goals, behave fielded a team that has 1 player that has scored double figures in a league season in their whole career.

Give the likes of Mudryk, Madueke, Fofana, Chukwuemeka a chance.

Maybe Kante will score a hatrick. 🤦‍♂️

Yeah I hope Pochettino comes in tomorrow after this, he took over Southampton mid season and dragged them from 18th to 11th. 

At least that way he can see which players fit best with his tactics, and know who to sell in the summer

Do we even know that the head coach under Todd B & Co get to pick the team ?

Being 1/2 serious because no sane person and I assume SFL has not been certified by the blokes in white coats yet, would surely choose such an uninspiring team twice in a row. 

4 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

David Fofana is 100% going on loan next season. He'd be featuring a lot more if he was part of the plans. Reckon Carney as well, which he should. 

I'd rather we tried and convinced a club to give us a profit for Carney like we did Lukaku 2014. 

Really don't see what everyone seems to (or wants to see).