Chelsea v Brentford (PL) Wed 26th Apr 2023 19:45 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

On 22/04/2023 at 10:15, Droyman said:

I've come here for something important......................I want to ask you guys if you think i should cut my front lawn or because its been a 'wet' winter whether you think I should let it grow a bit and dry out a bit first?

rake all the dead grass then aerate...the ex Chelsea groundsman I'm sure will give you a few tips

image.png.02b3f967a89d9dd7b1dc9785ecc9afb1.png

The only thing the players have left to play for is their pride.........and we haven't seen much of that lately.  The next 7 games are all dead rubbers anyway...thankfully I'll be on vacation for the last 3 against City, Utd and Newcastle so I'll save some embarrassment at work. Can't see us picking anything up against Arsenal, so any further points in the season is down to getting points from Brentford, Bournemouth and Forest and even then that might be a tough ask.  I think all three of these will be draws, although Bournemouth and Forest players will be fighting for their lives, while our players will be fighting for the EXIT. So we should end up with a might 42 points at the end of the year.....well done to Todd and the team.

----------------------Kepa--------------------------

---------Fofana------Silva--------Badiashile--------

James--------Enzo---------Kante-----------Chilwell

---------------------Mount---------------------------

----------DD Fofana-------Mudryk-----------------

This is presuming that Reece and Chilly are fit.

I don't want to see RLC, KK, Cucurella, Havertz or Kovacic anywhere near our starting line-up on Wednesday !!

Edited by coombsie

On 22/04/2023 at 21:54, just said:

Well you could leave it until July and it could still feckin piss down. The UK weather is feckless and relentless.

Wanna know the weather? Look out your window.

Over here we say " If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes"

On 24/04/2023 at 09:50, coombsie said:

----------------------Kepa--------------------------

---------Fofana------Silva--------Badiashile--------

James--------Enzo---------Kante-----------Chilwell

---------------------Mount---------------------------

----------DD Fofana-------Mudryk-----------------

This is presuming that Reece and Chilly are fit.

I don't want to see RLC, KK, Cucurella, Havertz or Kovacic anywhere near our starting line-up on Wednesday !!

Harsh on RLC imo

I wonder if D.Fofana not playing the PL2 game last night means he's in the squad for tomorrow?

Anyway i want to see the following, dead rubber game anyway:

Kepa

Reece   Fofana   Badiashile  Chilwell

Enzo  Kante

Madueke   Mount   Mudryk

Fofana

17 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I wonder if D.Fofana not playing the PL2 game last night means he's in the squad for tomorrow?

Anyway i want to see the following, dead rubber game anyway:

Kepa

Reece   Fofana   Badiashile  Chilwell

Enzo  Kante

Madueke   Mount   Mudryk

Fofana

I'd do that but James needs to sit out the rest of the season. 

1 minute ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Reece and Mount out for the season being reported now. 

Didn't even know Mount was injured lmao just assumed the contract had halted his play time. If that's the case then Kovacic/Zakaria in for Mount and play a flat 433. 

4 hours ago, coombsie said:

No sure why, do you really think he has delivered for us this Season?

I think he's filled in well when needed yes. He's a squad player, which every club needs. Happy to warm the bench and pick up 25 appearances a season and puts in a good shift when he does. Much rather have him than players like Ziyech in the club.

Going to be painful but it is what it is. Hope Frank experiments a bit with the newer players. We just need 2 points to cement safety. Ideally we should get 3 wins to truly secure it but there's no way Everton go on a 100% winning run from now till May

On 22/04/2023 at 15:15, Droyman said:

I've come here for something important......................I want to ask you guys if you think i should cut my front lawn or because its been a 'wet' winter whether you think I should let it grow a bit and dry out a bit first?

Neither, get rid and get artificial grass, its the future.