Player of the Year 2011 my photos

Zola

The Gallery option wont let me upload, I can get as far as starting a new album, but the save link isnt working and I cant get past the naming of the album - tried in both Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Fear not I have uploaded elsewhere and linked them in here. I still have a few more to add also.

Here we go:

Drinks Reception - Everyone

drinks_reception.jpg

Our table early on

table.jpg

Steve, Kev, My Bro and Me

me_pete.jpg

The room - We were 3 tables from the first team

room.jpg

King Carlo

carlo.jpg

Cech

cech.jpg

Drogba - Very friendly and all round gentlman

drog.jpg

Lamps

lamps.jpg

Lamps with Steve

steve_lamps.jpg

Kalou and Essien

kalou_essien.jpg

Torres and Luiz (with Paulo all alone at the back...I did say to him but he moved out of the way to talk to someone

torres.jpg

ITN Austin - Host for the night and nice guy

itn_.jpg

ITN Austin

itn.jpg

Edei

edei_me.jpg

Edei

edei2.jpg

Edei

edei3.jpg

The drink has hit us

table2.jpg

More booze

table3.jpg

Booze

table4.jpg

Barn-dance

barn.jpg

Once again, THANK YOU to The Shed End, 188Bet, Chelsea FC and everyone who made it so special. It will go down and one of the best and most memorable nights out i've ever had.

::ChELSeAFaN::

Edited by Zola

Brilliant pictures mate, looks like you all had a belting game. Seems the players are a decent lot, no fighting like at the gypo`s do :laugh2:

FANTASTIC photo's, how jealous am I?! Looking how close you are to Frank..........

You're lucky Luiz isn't pulling a face or sticking his 2 fingers up behind your head judging by his previous antics :D

I'm also glad you got your stuff back, how gutting that must have made you felt at the time :(

FANTASTIC photo's, how jealous am I?! Looking how close you are to Frank..........

You're lucky Luiz isn't pulling a face or sticking his 2 fingers up behind your head judging by his previous antics :D

I'm also glad you got your stuff back, how gutting that must have made you felt at the time :(

As if you would have got that close to Lampard, that court order put a stop to all that didnt it?

Absolutely brilliant pics.

I bet it all felt a bit surreal. What memories you'll have the rest of your life (if you can remember anything after the copious amounts booze)

^^^^^

I've a feeling the award that Brit wants to give Edei might be the same award that I'd like to give her :laugh2:

Who is Edei, some sort of C-list celebrity? Poor girl, can't afford shoes :P And am I the only one feeling for those players who have to throw their arm round just about anyone who wants to be in a picture with them? Our Shed End lot are of course very clean and lovely smelling, but imagine some others....

And that Kev bloke in a suit you mentioned, please tell me that is not our Yorkleyblue :shok: ??!! Kev in a suit, the world has come to an end!

Oooh, I love pouring over these photos, well done!

Edited by Valerie

Cracking pictures, recognize a few faces in there, but it'd be good to know who is all who in the pics. is that Tea Bar Boy in one of the early on pics, who had to take him as their +one?

Cracking pictures, recognize a few faces in there, but it'd be good to know who is all who in the pics. is that Tea Bar Boy in one of the early on pics, who had to take him as their +one?

Looks like TBB at the far left in the first picture if it is he's looking very fit these days.