• Lampard
    • Meireles
    • Torres
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Malouda
    • Lukaku
    • Essien

I voted Lukaku, who made a brilliant run when he first came on, and really showed some skills then and later on in the match.

That a out sums up our performance again. That a single run down the wing, beating 1 player and putting in a cross can win MotM.

I went for Luiz, but no-one deserved it.

For me Luiz and Cech were the only two players that could be classified as having decent games with Luiz taking MOTM.

The rest were comfortably below par.

If anyone else votes for any other than one of those players they either did not watch the game or are drunk!

No doubt 'El Nino' will pick up a couple of votes, based on his tattoos looking striking, or something.

Luiz for me.

Edited by bjd

If anyone else votes for any other than one of those players they either did not watch the game or are drunk!

No doubt 'El Nino' will pick up a couple of votes, based on his tattoos looking striking, or something.

Luiz for me.

Luiz by a country mile, if anyone votes Nando they need their head checked.

One thing that did make me smile was Ian Darke and Steve Mcmananamanamanaman, commenting that the last time Norwich beat Chelsea was in 94, the same year the 49ers (hence me quoting BJD) won the Superbowl, and that they (the 49ers) have a chance again this season.

Shame that a reference to the NFL, other than Luiz's performance, were the only things to make me smile during that match.

Luiz the standout player for us, looked comfortable what ever was thrown at him and had the better of Holt all game, won that personal dual convincingly.

Mata was the only attacking player that I could really give credit to, Lukaku looked promising when he came on but that is that.

I voted for Luiz, but he really did just what he is supposed to for a 17 mill pound player - defend well

Cech did ok, but Norwich were never really a danger, Mata tried hard, the rest were mediocre. For a starting lineup that cost appx 150 mill squid and god only knows how much for their combined weekly wages, its pretty piss poor.

I'm voting for Meireles.

Yes, Luiz played well.

But in a damp squib of a midfield, Meireles put himself about very effectively. I thought he won possession well and didn't lose it often, if at all. His game has limitations; he'll rarely make the killer pass. And I groan every time a Chelsea shooter puts it way over the bar.

But I thought overall he had an excellent match.

I'm voting for Meireles.

Yes, Luiz played well.

But in a damp squib of a midfield, Meireles put himself about very effectively. I thought he won possession well and didn't lose it often, if at all. His game has limitations; he'll rarely make the killer pass. And I groan every time a Chelsea shooter puts it way over the bar.

But I thought overall he had an excellent match.

:rant: