Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

abramovich
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Torres: stay or go?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

I'm guessing he burnt his original? It's worth bearing in mind that the new Chelsea home kit costs £55 with an additional £10 letter-printing fee. Add a potential £5 onto that for the Premier League badges and you have a healthy £70 plugged into the Chelsea club coffers for that little act of schadenfreude. Thanks mate!

Torres would do ok out wide or behind the striker. His build up play is pretty good and his dribbling is pretty decent too. Its when he gets in the box that it all goes wrong. Like Jose said, low self esteem in front of goal. Keep him out of the box and you get good stuff from Torres.

I know hes been a MASSIVE disappointment but he has shown flashes of brilliance and some good performances.

Edited by JM7

Torres would do ok out wide or behind the striker. His build up play is pretty good and his dribbling is pretty decent too. Its when he gets in the box that it all goes wrong. Like Jose said, low self esteem in front of goal. Keep him out of the box and you get good stuff from Torres.

I know hes been a MASSIVE disappointment but he has shown flashes of brilliance and some good performances.

To be fair you could stick me up front and over a 3 year period I'm sure I would have "flashes of brilliance" anyhow we got rid of lukaku with no view of bringing in a suitable replacement (don't say drogba) then I want heads to be rolling.

Guest RFC_CFC

I suppose when he cant net from 2 yards out then what hope does he have with those ones....

Seriously though his confidence is rock bottom and he just doesn not look like he has goals in him at all.

I'd rather play Schurrle there before I started Torres tbh.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-striker-fernando-torres-i-3618495

I know it has been posted earlier..

Look at him he himself asks what has happened? He even watches his videos also.

Torres's story will go down as most hurtful (Well for us Chelsea supporters). Once the best player in the world and now nothing but a laughing stock. I feel very sad for him I really do. It's not like he doesn't try he even gives is all some times but it doesn't work out. 

I really want to see Torres scoring goals for us... like I hope every other season, I'll hope this season also that he'll be better for us. But that's it that's just hope.

Never read that before tbh. I try to avoid anything related to Torres as much as possible. But its like he still thinks he's the same player..

“I concluded that the only thing that had changed was the colour of the shirt. Everything is a question of adaptation to the playing style of a team.There are the styles which suit me well and others less - that is all.”

Just once I'd like to hear him say how he's disappointed with himself for his performances.

Loan him if need be, get them to pay whatever loan fee we can and as much of his wages as they can. Arrange it as a 2 year loan to the end of his deal. Then he can go where he wants and we can cover some of the outlay that would go to him for the next 2 seasons.

Everyone can move on. But will we? I doubt it, nothing much makes sense with Torres.