best player ever vote

The Brit
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Not sure anyone has seen this, but Chelsea magazine are conducting a poll to get list of top 100 players...must admit, i'm not sure I can pick one player over another...so difficult...Zola won the last poll, but i suspect Lamps, Didier and JT will challenge him this time.

Anyway, here's the link if you want to vote (which closes on Monday)

http://preview.smartfocusdigital.com/go.asp?/.pages.favouriteplayer/bCHE001&sharingref=Website

I'd probably go

1) Lampard

2) Zola

3) Terry

4) Drogba

5) Osgood

as even having read a lot about the club's history it's hard for me to vote someone who retired before I was born over any of those four, but that seems pretty likely to be the top five in some order.

Sitting at work, and writing down and crossing out names who should be top. If I look at the players I"ve watched live , they all have fors and againsts! Heres my short list, but in no particular order:

Zola... He was the main man when we started on a road to the big time, conducting himself with dignity, immense skill and admired and liked by oppo fans which says it all.

Terry... Our most successful captain and true leader, but lucky to be in an era when we have been our most successful and best team.

Lampard... Similar as above being around in this era, but great role model and goal scorer

Drogba... The man for big occassion and has scored so many goals to win trophies, not always at it though when he didn"t fancy it.

Dixon... Scored so many goals season after season when we weren"t the chelsea we are now.

Guillet... For me was the start of the new chelsea, couldn"t believe it when he signed

Rougvie... scored at Wembley in our first visit to wembley for many years!!! lol

My first game was 1983 so haven"t included players that I didn"t watch before that.