MOTD this evening

Zeta

So what will they find to be incredibly negative about us this week?

My money is on the following happening:

- Many replays of Ivanovic getting a yellow card for a dive, even though he just slid along the floor making no attempt to appeal for a freekick

- Showing mostly Spurs on the attack, glossing over our goals pretty quickly

- A few seconds praising Mata and Oscar and then someone opining that Hazard has gone off the boil since the start of the season

- At least 5 minutes on the JT issue and the surrounding Rio/Roberts/Half the black players in the PL and their t-shirts "incidents"

- A terrible pun from Linekar

'Arry in the studio of all people. He was quite fair in his summing up of the game in general, but still managed to have a whine about how many players spuds have out.

Since the final whistle all I've heard/read from spuds fans is how we wouldn't have won if Bale had played. Well, they probably wouldn't have even scored if Terry had been playing.

crap highlights...basically just showed the goals...hardly told the story of the match...summed up when commentator said on torres late chance that that was his best opportunity all day, which it wasn't, the one-on-one they didn't even bother to show was

So what will they find to be incredibly negative about us this week?

My money is on the following happening:

- Many replays of Ivanovic getting a yellow card for a dive, even though he just slid along the floor making no attempt to appeal for a freekick

- Showing mostly Spurs on the attack, glossing over our goals pretty quickly

- A few seconds praising Mata and Oscar and then someone opining that Hazard has gone off the boil since the start of the season

- At least 5 minutes on the JT issue and the surrounding Rio/Roberts/Half the black players in the PL and their t-shirts "incidents"

- A terrible pun from Linekar

Zeta, I said at the time, why has he booked Brana because he certainly didnt appeal!

and to make matters worse, Lineker, Shearer and Harry Redknapp all say rio was right not to wear kick it out shirt today and sir alex is wrong to say otherwise :face_palm:

I missed that, unbelievable if they did.

The highlights were far too short to tell the story of the game, but it was nice to hear them taking us seriously as title contenders at last.

Actually I seem to feel that MOTD are quite fair towards us usually. I admit they show barely any highlights for any game which makes it difficult to see how well we played. I remember a few weeks ago for the Arsenal game they showed barely any of our attacks, making it look like we were defensive the whole game and fortunate to win. A few weeks ago they even gave us the nickname Chelselana haha.

Its the papers that piss me off. Especially the Sun, they hate Chelsea with a passion and would love to see us crumble. With everything thats gone on this year with Cole and Terry I would LOVE to win the League. Obviously every year I'd love to win it but this season there's an extra bit of want as everything we've been through. It'll really shut everyone up

What highlights, there were none. Lineker should have said ‘here are the goals from the y*ds v Chelsea game'. What was shown bared no resemblance to what I saw firsthand but then MOTD try to cram to much in into the time they have which make them like tottenham................................... sh*t!!