Just gone online to buy my son a goalkeeper top.....

Eight Times

To be fair if a mistake has been made a mistake has been made, Its prob the cause of an intern on some office junior on minimum wage not giving a sh*t or just ballsing up.Ive got no issues with mistakes as long as they are rectified quickly (or learnt from) and heres where the issue lies.

Not only have we seen stuff like this before for this one the club have been notifed and its still there hours later - its shoddy and if people wonder why we are often considered a laughing stock look no further.

Some glory hunting plastic City supporter working for the club is on a wind up.

That's what it is, it's too funny to be a mistake. To be honest I'd happily do the same thing on the Liverpool/ Arsenal/ Spurs websites given half the chance.

Thank you for your email to Chelsea Megastore Customer Services.

Our technical department have been informed of the problem and this should be resolved shortly.

If at any time you wish to contact us, please get in touch with our Customer Services team who are here ready to help you.  

Email us at customer.services@chelseamegastore.com  or call us on +44 (0) 871 231 0005 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Kind Regards,

Samantha 

Customer Services Team

The Mancini troll pic has been removed, but the banner showing "all new 2011/12 Chelsea replica home kits" modelled by Torres and Kalou is still up!? I mean, one of those players hasn't played for us for ages, and the other one went to the French league in the summer.

/low hanging fruit

Archived