Chelsea v Brentford (FA Cup) 17/02/13 KO 12:00 GMT

Jezz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Bored with bringing Benitez into every sentance but yes , we should and will win this....Brentford are gonna have a great day out..Their team and fans will enjoy the experience and deserve to be here......I like all the so called smaller clubs doing well in the FA CUP but alas this is as far as our mates of Brentford will go...They will put up a good fight but even with our team poss having a few second string players in ,will find Stamford Bridge too much....MIDDLESBOROUGH you are next...Beware of our lot wanting to retain the FA CUP

Perhaps Mikel and Moses' inclusion back into the squad for this game is what we've been missing?

Moses is great at going past his man and running to the byline before whipping lethal crosses in.

And John 'sideways pass' Obi Mikel does have the occasional good game.

If we lose against Brentford, FSW will definitely get sacked.

We finally have a full squad to pick from and even some rested players.

Brentford:                                   

----Cech                                       

Azp---Cahill--Luiz---Cole             

----Lamps---Mikel------

Moses---Oscar--Hazard

-----------Ba

I would use most of these players against City as well next sunday, just swapping Ramires with Lampard for counter attacks and Mata for Oscar. Trick is to rest these players as much as possible and not have the majortiy of them play 90 against Praha.

Forever the optimist i'll say we will win this comfortably after the usual 20-25 minutes of resilience from the lower league side.

As others have said Ba has to start, if he doesn't the club has a major problem with both manager and owner really not seeing the damage being done to our season.

Torres to start?   Well he didn't exactly exert himself on Thursday and you can be sure FSW will want to try and grab a couple and if he doesn't then Ba will come on with

5 mins left and bag a hat-trick.  Yossi to start over Oscar / Hazard or Mata...guaranteed. :face_palm:

Let's not get too carried away, Mike.

I would certainly like to see some of Moses and Ba.  Maybe even Terry back in the lineup??

....................Cech

Dave........Ivan....Terry.......Cole

.............Luiz......Lampard

Moses.........Mata........Hazard

.....................Ba

Turnbull

Berty

Mikel

Oscar

Marin

Ramires

Paulo

I'd like to see Oscar start over Mata in the central midfield in this one and the 2nd leg with Sparta.  He earned it with that game winner in Prague and it gives Mata a bit of a break ahead of Man City next weekend.  Oscar is rested and in great form.  Give him a shot in his preferred position.  Mata can come on at the hour if we're struggling. 

Ba must start, right?  Please.

-----------Cech

Iva - Cahill - JT - Bertrand

----Mikel - Lampard

Moses - Oscar - Marin

-----------Ba

Lampard ahead of Ramires as this is a good chance for him to get a goal or two closer to the record!

Hazard and Mata on no later than the 60th minute if we aren't winning, I swear if the FSW leaves it until the 80th minute again.