MOTM vs Brentford (H) (FA Cup)

PloKoon13

MOTM vs Brentford  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match against Brentford?

• Cech
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Terry
    • Cole
    • Luiz
    • Lampard
    • Moses
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Ba
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Benayoun (sub)
    • Bertrand (sub)

Oscar by quite some distance. Was superb in the middle in the first half when everyone else was playing pretty poorly/being average, unlucky not to score and get an assist. Was fantastic when he got moved to the left (I personally think if he has to play out wide it should be on the left, not the right) and was solid when he got moved deeper, showed Luiz how to anticipate moves and tackle players without being reckless.

Showed just how good he is in a variety of roles today, will be a very special play if he keeps this up.

I voted Luiz, even with his massive brain fart. He was like a battering ram throughout the match, and we needed that kind of intensity. Too bad it got the better of him, and he probably should have seen red for that vicious hit on the Brentford player.

Mata for me. Scored the goal that got it going. Fantastic pass for Lampards goal. I thought that pass was even better than Oscar's goal (which itself was good).

Mata has been the most dependable player in the team by far this season.

Archived