Priceless

Davey Baby

my computer wont let me look at any other teams websites, can someone please give me the gist of what it's all about.

Cheers

*at the opening kick*

y*d #1: Oi blud, is time 2 show Chel$ki our mettle, innit? 

y*d #2: Safe, mate, Bayern gonna show dem prats who da best team in London is. 

*immediately following Müller's goal*

y*d #1: Get in, dem blue c**ts ain't cut out 4 dis. 

y*d #2: unintelligible 

*immediately follow Drogba's goal*

silence

*immediately following Drogba's penalty*

some combination of shock, anger, depression and, most of all, intransigent chaviness.

*life in Tottenham post 19/5/2012*

every bit as disgusting as life pre 19/5/2012.

Loved reading that y*d site, really put a smile on my face! :biggrin:

Also loved this from one of their mods...

This is yet more German instigated torture of y*ds.........!!!

IT WAS 50 YEARS AGO STOP NOW

And dkw, one of the Tottenham scum on that site comes from Cumbria - you know what needs to be done :Connie_threaten:

Loved reading that y*d site, really put a smile on my face! :biggrin:

Also loved this from one of their mods...

And dkw, one of the Tottenham scum on that site comes from Cumbria - you know what needs to be done :Connie_threaten:

I`m no it man, I`m on it. I actually know a couple of Spuds up here, in fact my wifes uncle is one and the owner of my local is too. Oh the fun I had when we won the trophy, though they took some finding for a few weeks surprisingly.

Three things struck me about those threads.

1. As soon as Drogba converts the pen the Spurs fans start complaining about the rule that insists the winners must defend their trophy. Not a word of complaint before we win it.

2. As soon as Drogba converts the pen the scousers, right on cue, start with their, "Five times five times .. ". You couldn't make it up, except you could, of course. It's almost like a Harry Enfield sketch.

3. Those scousers really are like a pack of rabid dogs that have never been toilet-trained. Imagine living inside their heads ..

So I watched a bit of that Being Liverpool FC programme earlier. Cracking stuff. Not sure which bit was the funniest:

- Jo-Jo Shelvey being compared to a superhero

- Rodgers and his pathetic empty envelopes

- Seeing them thrashed and then upset and embarrased in the dressing room after a caning from West Brom

- The programme having to subtitles all the scousers so people would know what they were saying

Top quality stuff.

Three things struck me about those threads.

1. As soon as Drogba converts the pen the Spurs fans start complaining about the rule that insists the winners must defend their trophy. Not a word of complaint before we win

The last post is brilliant, you can almost see him crying his eyes out as he types it.

As for the mental dippers, 94 pages about that final. Jesus.

Archived