The best striker for the way Chelsea play

GaelicBlue

Falcao.

he is deadly with his head, left foot, right foot, inside/outside the box.

he would score goals wherever he played, with the likes of lampard, mata, hazard,oscar etc We will be the dogs bollocks end of !

Had this dicussion with a few people recently and I cant help but feel that with the majority of teams playing 1 up front, formations and set ups are moving away from having simply goal poachers or scorers.

We need a player for than anything that can bring people into the game, scoring goals is an add on to that, if Falcao can bring people into the game, hold the ball up and score a few goals then that is decent, but could Lukaku do that?

I think theres more of a need to have someone who can bring Oscar Mata and Hazard into the game rather then score tap ins.

I like Falcao a lot and if he came i'd be happy but i'm not sure he's the type of player we need. With Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him i think we could do with some physical presence up front.

I worry we would be like the diddy men up front or get to tricky round the edge of the box trying to walk it in.

Lewandowski while mobile and good on the floor could also act as a target man but were talking 2 of the hottest properties in world football so were spoiled to be having this conversation and i would take any of the 3 you mentioned. 

Anyone reading Messi's mind last night ? I am sure he was thinking "time for a new challenge"

I think his face read more like "f**k this sh*t. I want to go to Chelsea. JM is a cool dude. I think I'll take..." and then I stopped reading his face.

Anyone reading Messi's mind last night ? I am sure he was thinking "time for a new challenge"

Ha ha, like you're thought - don't fancy another small one in there tho, I'd like presence like Falcao/Lewandowski with Ba and Lukaku as options to bully the Germans when we next play them..

I think his face read more like "f**k this sh*t. I want to go to Chelsea. JM is a cool dude. I think I'll take..." and then I stopped reading his face.

He might have a minor dependency issue to resolve first

tumblr_m5rlepEDxK1ryb203o1_500.jpg

We need a CF for me that likes to come deep and get involved in build up play and who is a player who is really good technically.We are not a team that crosses the ball loads and plays balls in behind. Jovetic and Suarez springs to mind.

I actually feel the opposite to this. I think we need a CF thats going to be the focal point of the attack. Lead the line, stay central, hold the ball up to bring the 3 amigos into it. Which is why as i said earlier i have my reservations about Falcao. Not dropping deep into what in some games is already a congested area and getting in their way.

I actually feel the opposite to this. I think we need a CF thats going to be the focal point of the attack. Lead the line, stay central, hold the ball up to bring the 3 amigos into it. Which is why as i said earlier i have my reservations about Falcao. Not dropping deep into what in some games is already a congested area and getting in their way.

Basically, we need a good old fashioned goal hanger, 

Archived