CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB

Eight Times

We are truly witnessing our golden period 97-...................whenever it maybe. It's been a crazy 16 years since Robbie and Eddie bought the cup home and something tells me the next sixteen are going to something even crazier than anything we can comprehend right now.

We have been pushed to breaking points as fans this year, but we all have come out of it with a fantastic memory.

No matter what let's stick together next year.

CAREFREE to all my Chelsea brothers and sisters across the globe

It's in the blood.

Bro's and Sisters, we are jolly blue giants, we stalk England and Europe looking for silverware. Your City, Your ground, makes no difference to us we will hunt that silverware down. Roll on Prague and a tilt at the Fokkers for the Super Cup - more glorious day's await us..............................

CTID 1905

Chelsea FC, i LOVE U 

Chelsea FC i LOVE UUUUUUUUUUU!!  ::ChElSeaFLag::  :snegurochka:  :badge:  ::ChELSeAFaN::  ::ChELSeAFaN:: 

All us CFC fans are one big family!!

Mourinho gave our core players, Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Cole, Cech the winning mentality and the know how to win big games and bring home Silverware. Drogba has gone but the rest are passing on the knowledge and instilling the Chelsea spirit into our new and younger players, like Ivanovic, Mata, Hazard, Cahill, Luiz, Ramires, Azpi. Like the Drog said in Munich: the older established players have to show and tell the new ones what it means to play for Chelsea!! Hopefully Mourinho comes home in the next few weeks to finish the job he started..............to be continued

My little girl was born at 17.17 just in time for her daddy to go watch the match she was even put into a blue blanket.my birthday fell on the champions leauge win now my daughters is on our Europa leauge win amazing stuff. Chelsea your after giving me so many memories massive part of my life Thanks. Also thanks to the shedend top lads and ladies.

My little girl was born at 17.17 just in time for her daddy to go watch the match she was even put into a blue blanket.my birthday fell on the champions leauge win now my daughters is on our Europa leauge win amazing stuff. Chelsea your after giving me so many memories massive part of my life Thanks. Also thanks to the shedend top lads and ladies.

Fantastic news Graham, so pleased for you. 

Ah forgot about that mate! Was looking for your post the other day, when you mentioned about your wife going into hospital, but I couldn't

remember which thread it was on.

Congratulations buddy!

You need to be careful, a bloke at your age needs all the years he can get......

Cheeky beggar, think you've got a year or two on me, mate!

Fantastic news Graham.  All the best

Archived