Cavani-Torres swap deal

TorresBlue9
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Well, this is our last chance to get a big name striker and hes looking like hes off to City.

Great stuff.

Falcao will sign with Monaco on Monday and Lewandowski is off to Bayern according to Wenger and now Balague.

Guillem Balague â€@GuillemBalague

And Lew**kowski is going to Bayern Munich, either this summer (likely) or next for free. He has agreement with the Champions League winners

Absolute disaster if we miss out on this guy, there is no way we can only rely on Lukaku.

So it's between us and City then. If I were Napoli I'd take Dzeko over Torres in any proposed swap. Even if Benitez is manager of Napoli, he'd have seen Torres close-up the last few months and won't be fooled. Unless Cavani really really wants to play under Jose I think it's going to be tough to get him.

Edited by Socrates

I just love how some always get excited about a player who has never played at Chelsea, not to mention in the league...

And then six months into his stay, we can't wait to get half the money we spent for him just to get rid of him...

And Cavani is a proven player at Chelsea and a master of the EPL...

I just love how some always get excited about a player who has never played at Chelsea, not to mention in the league...

I just love how some always declare a player to be a flop before he has ever played for Chelsea, not to mention the league...

I just love how some always declare a player to be a flop before he has ever played for Chelsea, not to mention the league...

I didn't declare him a flop. I'm just saying, I've seen this excitment before by the same people that will want to hang the same pleyer six months down the road.

Edited by BlueBosnian

And then six months into his stay, we can't wait to get half the money we spent for him just to get rid of him...

And Cavani is a proven player at Chelsea and a master of the EPL...

so why shouldnt 'some' be excited about a player that has never played in the league. is it because players like drogba, essien, maka, mata . . . dont work out for us?

and, 'never played for chelsea'?! i mean, what?!! are we supposed to sign kalou or something?

again, drogba, mata, hazard, essien . . . werent the masters of the EPL yet they have taken the league by storm

Edited by Lane

hes just a torres nuthugger. he only has a problem with expensive, foreign signings if theyre coming to replace poor torres

I didn't declare him a flop. I'm just saying, I've seen this excitment before by the same people that will want to hang the same pleyer six months down the road.

Ok, so don't get excited about new transfers, especially if they have never played for Chelsea or in the Premier League? Gotcha!

so why shouldnt 'some' be excited about a player that has never played in the league. is it because players like drogba, essien, maka, mata . . . dont work out for us?

and, 'never played for chelsea'?! i mean, what?!! are we supposed to sign kalou or something?

again, drogba, mata, hazard, essien . . . werent the masters of the EPL yet they have taken the league by storm

Sheva is the prime example to my point. I am not saying Cavani won't work. I hope with all my heart he does, if he comes. All I'm saying is, it's annoying how it will be the same people that are excited, that will hang him if he doesn't work because of their expectations.