• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Despite the red card and leaving us with a battle for the last  minutes, it's Torres for me. There was a 20 minute or so period where Sp*rs couldn't get near him and he almost looked like the Torres of old. We looked brilliant then and Mata certainly made a difference when he came on. Pity Scurrle didn't!!

Good performances from Torres and JT (mostly in the second half), but I would have to give it to the game-changer Juan Mata. With him on the pitch we were an entirely different side.

As for my 'massive c**t of the match' vote... I am torn between Mike Dean and Vertonghen

Has to be Torres (sorry the anti-Torres brigade!)

Despite the red card.

I agree with Barak I had given up hope on him like a lot of us I had given up hope but the back end of last season and the start of this he had been one of our best players. Still don't think he is the 50 mil super striker by a long shot but he is looking say a 30 mil one (for want of a comparison )

Keep going Nando hopefully the club will apeal the card

Has to be Torres (sorry the anti-Torres brigade!)

Despite the red card.

I agree with Barak I had given up hope on him like a lot of us I had given up hope but the back end of last season and the start of this he had been one of our best players. Still don't think he is the 50 mil super striker by a long shot but he is looking say a 30 mil one (for want of a comparison )

Keep going Nando hopefully the club will apeal the card

We can't appeal two yellows unfortunatly only a straight red

Archived