Mohamed Salah to Chelsea

Bobbywoodhogan

BfUZnkYCAAEmULX.jpg

Had his first training session today, also given his first interview to the club website where they said he conducted the entire interview in English having learned the language when he moved to Switzerland in 2012.

Because that is the Swiss first language? To be fair, Schweizerdeutsch is like the cough of a consumptive, not many foreigners will try and learn that :-)

I think he looks a sensational player, reminds me of Messi, small explosive and left footed, looks like he has T.Henry pace to burn, good foot race with Navas, can see the front three of Hazard Willian and Salah, with Oscar dropping deeper with Matic....

Gulp!!  Hope you're right!

I think he looks a sensational player, reminds me of Messi, small explosive and left footed, looks like he has T.Henry pace to burn, good foot race with Navas, can see the front three of Hazard Willian and Salah, with Oscar dropping deeper with Matic....

No f**king pressure then!

Guest RFC_CFC

Not yet.

I don't think he will, Jose talked about easing him in his first few weeks but I reckon he will be a sub the next few weeks

I think it is obvious that you could put some of his debut down to nerves. I have no doubts that this guy is going to cause a hell of a lot of problems for people in a Chelsea shirt. Does he run that fast or was he taken the piss? My god lol.

lol i think he needed a piss, but didn't wanna stand still. Give him some space and he'll be in there. I am sure he'll get better at finishing. He's only 21 after all. Still got plenty time to adapt and improve. 

Edited by enigma

lol i think he needed a piss, but didn't wanna stand still. Give him some space and he'll be in there. I am sure he'll get better at finishing. He's only 21 after all. Still got plenty time to adapt and improve. 

Oh! lol Now it makes sense! Well then he should hold his wee every match lol.

Frightenin pace, I see him and Willian interchanging a lot.  I loved how Salah directed where he wanted the ball played during the attacks.  Just nervous and maybe trying too hard to score on his debut, but if he keeps this up the goals will come