Mohamed Salah to Chelsea

Bobbywoodhogan

So I`m dreaming that our full backs constantly compliment the attack, and Ramires/Lampard get into attacking positions very often, even Luiz and Terry bring the ball out of defence. 

Come on, dont tell me you think that we are organized in attack... We retain good shape and have very skilled individuals but we can offer so much more if some chemistry builds. Our full backs may go up but they have little or no special understanding with anyone else. Our players rarely make runs behind the defence when the box is congested and even if they do, they are rarely found. We cannot retain possession against teams which press hard as our players dont have an intuitive understanding yet of where a player might be in space. Good one-twos and interchange is fine but a team like Bayern or Barca or even City is capable of so much more.

The moment we let go of the need to punt the ball forward, even if occasionally, I will admit that the team has improved its organization in attack. Of course, punting the ball forward once in a while can be useful but shouldn't be borne out of necessity.

I think the club would be savvy enough to ensure that he partook in the pre-match formalities if we ever did play an Israeli team.

Well you would hope so. I hope it's not just a case of hoping we don't draw an Israeli side in case our new signing does something embarrassing.

I hope the religion-stuff won't get in his way. The handshake-stuff and all that. Was he against Jewism? I think half of our board are Jewish. Religions....

I actually think the club has the sensibilty to handle this stuff but it is always worrying.

Anyway he seems a happy bloke and I can't wait to see him play for us. Matic looked solid in his first full game so I have high hopes for this lad being our second transfer in this window.

Judaism* and I think the handshake thing had more to do with politics than with religion. As do most so called ''religious'' incidents that are reported in the media. This was always bound to crop up again, journos always looking to nitpick at anything to do with Chelsea.

I hope this guy plays a part on monday. I think he will definitely add something new to our wide play and his pace will be a deadly addition in our counter attacks. I think this guy looks a lot faster than anyone we currently have (including Willian & Hazard). 

Even more information, according to filgoal.com , a credible Egyptian sports news website, that El Mokawllon (his team before basel which had agreed with basel to take 20% of the transfer fee if salah leaves basel to any team) that they have received the 20% from Basel, & that amount they received tells that the total transfer fee was 13.5 Million pounds and not 11 as reported.

Even more information, according to filgoal.com , a credible Egyptian sports news website, that El Mokawllon (his team before basel which had agreed with basel to take 20% of the transfer fee if salah leaves basel to any team) that they have received the 20% from Basel, & that amount they received tells that the total transfer fee was 13.5 Million pounds and not 11 as reported.

Are you Egyptian, mate?

As Pharos anyone can tell FC Basel fans still have Ra emotions and he Mastaba lot of nerve trying his luck in the Premiership. Rumour has it though he's not always responsive to calls for the ball during matches with previous teammates showing the strain, with a Horus voice some suspect may be the result of a sore sarcophagus.

I for one am glad he's joined Chelsea and been able to "let his people go".

Edited by Tambling Dice