Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem

World Cup 2014 - Match Day Four

Switzerland v Ecuador

France v Honduras

Argentina v Bosnia-Hercegovina

I'll be predictable and go for wins for Switzerland, France and Argentina. Disappointed the Argentina game is on at 11pm in the UK but still looking forward to watching the first two.

Clark Carlisle is a f**king imbecile.

Is that who just said you can't play advantage then book afterwards?  Muppet!  Doesn't he watch football - I've seen that happen and I'm no expert!

WOW

I know Antonio Valencia breaks finds an open Arroyo - who was stopped by Behrami. Then that starts the counter & Mehmedi finishes FTW!!! Excellent watching & sad for Ecuador. Oh well that is the game!!!

Is that who just said you can't play advantage then book afterwards? Muppet! Doesn't he watch football - I've seen that happen and I'm no expert!

Yep, he also said Ecuador are so good even Jackson Martinez can't get a game. That's Columbian Jackson Martinez.

Isn't Clark Carlisle the one who's supposed to be an intellectual and has written a book and even appeared on Countdown? I guess standards must be a bit lower for footballers.

Yep, he also said Ecuador are so good even Jackson Martinez can't get a game. That's Columbian Jackson Martinez.

I guess he was confused cause both nations have similar flags & wear similar kits. <sarcasm>Colombia, Ecuador hell they are both in South America...what's the difference</sarcasm> Is this writer from the States? We have this type of ignorance here all over the place. At least he didn't say those Mexican Countries :face_palm:

France has a good lineup but not sure if they have a team to go far with.

Strange team; on paper pound for pound one of the best teams, they just don't seem to get it together.

Goal line tech is supposed to clear up any confusion and debate

and oh look, there is still confusion and debate.

Only because people are being f**king idiots.

No great confusion involved, they just stupidly showed a no goal graphic for when it hit the post.

Otherwise it did it's job.