Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

No word of a lie...I hope they go bust.

They are going to be in deep crap, money-wise, even with parachute payments. If Fernandez and Mittal have more money to pump in, and actually do, you'd have to question their judgement as QPR in the PL seems a bad fit.

Are QPR just about the most disappointing Premier League side ever? I know there gave been far worse sides i.e. Sunderland 05/06 and Derby 06/07 but QPR for all the money spent and talent they have are a complet shambles of a team.

Sunderland have had a few poor seasons over the years and Fulham were abysmal last season but I can't think of a team other than QPR who've had so much investment and got so little from it.

No one in the entire football pyramid wanted QPR up anyway. Lucky win over Derby, predictably stunk up the league with their past it players, past it manager, and scummy fans, and now back were they belong. Hopefully league 1 beckons.   

i`ve just heard that QPR will receive 60 odd million pounds for the next three years in parachute payments....190 million more or less for that pile of sh*t :turd: ...hope to god that won`t help them in the FFP situation.

Like Nicholiz just pointed out, qpha might be going down to League 1 - they are going to need some help in the courtroom just to make it into the Championship :mocking:

I hope United beat Arsenal next weekend, I really don't want Arse finishing second and ideally would be great if they blew third aswell

Can you imagine the celebrations if they got 2nd?

Selfies, parades, champaign, shirts aloft, chest beating, camera loving... I'm all for celebrating success but they do go OTT pretty much every time. Didn't they do selfies on the pitch after beating Spuds a couple of years ago? I don't want to use the word amateur but it's very... desperate, like this is as good as it gets...

I think I'm being too harsh.

Selfies, parades, champaign, shirts aloft, chest beating, camera loving... I'm all for celebrating success but they do go OTT pretty much every time. Didn't they do selfies on the pitch after beating Spuds a couple of years ago? I don't want to use the word amateur but it's very... desperate, like this is as good as it gets...

You're really not

I don't think you're being harsh, they do over celebrate. They look small time these days :biggrin:

Sad day (for QPR, f**king hilarious for everyone else) when the only QPR player who showed any fight this season was Joey Barton.

Arry' ruins another club. People should have learned about him by now surely.

Edited by Izanagi

In one of today's newspapers there was the amazing fact that QPR's wage bill this season has been twice their annual turnover. Madness.

That is ludicrous. I would hope for their sake they have hefty relegation wage drop clauses in their players contracts.

People are going to pillage what few decent players QPR have, and the club will have no choice but to sell.

Charlie Austin could end up in a decent team for one.

Rodgers will pay millions for Austin and then give him ten minutes every other game.