How will you feel if Leicester lift the title at the Bridge?

ShedEnder91
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

i understand the way you feel, but i am not selfish, i would not mind my mates experiencing the glory of lifting the prem, i never dreamt that i would ever see it and i would net let our recent downfall cloud the way i feel

Each to their own & all that, ive never had any congrats from any Spurs family or mates when we've won trophies & i wouldnt expect it either.

hope they can wrap up the title before the final day, but if not well i truly hope we'll get smashed lol

i can picture a lot of our fans staying for the trophy ceremony and gave them applause 

it's arguably the most amazing cinderella story in the history of all sports, especially in today's modern football where money is everything

I wont go on a rant about just how bad it will be for us fans if Spurs win the league, but what i will say is, in footballing terms i think it could be a mare for us, Spurs have an up & coming young team, a new ground being built, add a title & CL place next season that could kick start them to being main title contenders for the foreseeable future while we're in no mans land at the minute, new manager an underachieving team, squad lacking cover & are trying to get planning permission for a new ground, f@ck Spurs winning anything let alone the title, for the record i have Spurs in my family & they know how i feel.

Now I'm going to have nightmares.

Rather surprised to see so much animosity towards Tottenham on here. To be fair, I've never had much trouble with Spurs fans. In fact, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they actually won the league. Of course, I'd much rather Leicester win it because I always root for the underdog, and it would be such an amazing achievement (I also stand to make £220 if they win it, lol). I wouldn't give a toss if Man City somehow won it, either. The real nightmare scenario for me is Arsenal nicking it. Their fans are so obnoxious and Wenger does my head in, lol.

Ultimately, if it comes down to it, and Leicester need a win in their last game against us, I really, really hope we just let them win. Terry scoring an own goal in the 95th minute to deny Arsenal the Prem would be glorious (especially if it was obviously deliberate). At this moment (and if this really is his last season with us), I can't think of a better way for JT to sign off, lol. He'd be a hero to everyone but Arsenal fans, lol.

Edited by CFC-Forever

Rather surprised to see so much animosity towards Tottenham on here. To be fair, I've never had much trouble with Spurs fans. In fact, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they actually won the league. Of course, I'd much rather Leicester win it because I always root for the underdog, and it would be such an amazing achievement (I also stand to make £220 if they win it, lol). I wouldn't give a toss if Man City somehow won it, either. The real nightmare scenario for me is Arsenal nicking it. Their fans are so obnoxious and Wenger does my head in, lol.

Ultimately, if it comes down to it, and Leicester need a win in their last game against us, I really, really hope we just let them win. Terry scoring an own goal in the 95th minute to deny Arsenal the Prem would be glorious (especially if it was obviously deliberate). At this moment (and if this really is his last season with us), I can't think of a better way for JT to sign off, lol. He'd be a hero to everyone but Arsenal fans, lol.

Tottenham fans hate us and haven't got a nice word to say about us ( apart from Spud on here  :biggrin: ) it's hard to feel anything but dislike for team or their fans when they hate you that much.

Tottenham fans hate us and haven't got a nice word to say about us ( apart from Spud on here  :biggrin: ) it's hard to feel anything but dislike for team or their fans when they hate you that much.

Well, I suppose that's it. I personally haven't had any bad experiences with Spurs fans. I mean, yeah, there's a few catty remarks every so often, but come on, in the crazy world of football that's to be expected. Arsenal, on the other hand, seem to have a real vendetta against us. I've had multiple Arsenal fans attacking me on Twitter for no reason whatsoever. Apart from Liverpool's, I honestly can't think of a worse set of fans.

Spurs hate us. Bitterness and then some. With the exception of the 2008 league cup final we have owned them since the days of Lineker playing for them.

Even when they think they have put one over us, like finishing top 4 in 2012 whilst we struggled with AVB....what happened? Well we all know what happened. :-D

Spurs hate us. Bitterness and then some. With the exception of the 2008 league cup final we have owned them since the days of Lineker playing for them.

Even when they think they have put one over us, like finishing top 4 in 2012 whilst we struggled with AVB....what happened? Well we all know what happened. :-D

Denying them a place in the CL was the icing on the cake, I have to admit, lol. But in all seriousness, do you truly believe that Spurs hate us more than Arsenal do? Trust me, the Gooners have been jealous of us for years. They seem to think (unlike Tottenham) that they have a divine right to the title, lol. It makes me sick.

Denying them a place in the CL was the icing on the cake, I have to admit, lol. But in all seriousness, do you truly believe that Spurs hate us more than Arsenal do? Trust me, the Gooners have been jealous of us for years. They seem to think (unlike Tottenham) that they have a divine right to the title, lol. It makes me sick.

Probably not, but it's pretty close.

Like you say it's jealousy on the Gooners behalf, every year they go without a league title it eats them up a little more.

And the CL...lol. That must have killed them in 2012.

I wonder how Leicester will cope in the future? Even though they'll win the league, what can they promise any potential signings? They were facing relegation last year. I imagine they would have to guarantee any signing they would continue challenging, which will be almost impossible considering the coaches coming in next season and the money the bigger clubs will look to spend. I know its a great thing for their club and fans, but it feels to me its a waste of a CL spot. Maybe i am just being bitter though lol.

I'll be happy for Ranieri and find it moderately amusing that Leicester won it but the media is going to be pretty unbearable with over the top or mawkish stories.

That "Leicester fans cause Earthquakes" was story especially cringeworthy.

They caused a 0.3 'Earthquake'. For comparison, a lorry driving past your house causes a 3.0 earthquake. As the Richter scale is logarithmic, that means the Leicester quake had about 0.0017 times the power of that.

Well, I suppose that's it. I personally haven't had any bad experiences with Spurs fans. I mean, yeah, there's a few catty remarks every so often, but come on, in the crazy world of football that's to be expected. Arsenal, on the other hand, seem to have a real vendetta against us. I've had multiple Arsenal fans attacking me on Twitter for no reason whatsoever. Apart from Liverpool's, I honestly can't think of a worse set of fans.

No offence intended but reading this post makes me think your either young or never been to Spurs away.

You mention "being attacked on twitter" blimey mate being called a name on social media doesnt compare to having to run the gauntlet walking down the seven sisters road where Spurs fans were/are more than happy to attack away fans, women/kids/oaps fans in shirts anyone is fair game to them.

Think back to the video of Chelsea fans being attacked at a train station after our cup final last season.

Our history with Spurs goes back to the 60s both in violence & on the pitch, 67 cup final defeat, 75 helping relegate us while kicking the sh*t out of our fans on their pitch, 82 cup qrt final & knocking us out, 08 cup final, the level of hatred is summed up with our cup tie in 07 which saw 10 people stabbed(mainly Spurs) hours after the game, of course i dont condone that behaviour it has no place in football but i'm just trying to explain the level of hatred between both sets of fans.

Obviously on the pitch Arsenal will always be their main rivals but off it its us.

I hate to say it but Spurs support is still in the main proper support, Arsenal's support has become so muggy its funny, middle aged men in half & half home & away kits, Arsenal fan TV where their fans vent their fury at their club makes good watching after their games, they have fans who make rap songs while filming themselves, Arsenal fans exist for the rest of the football world to laugh at.

Arsenal always have been & always will be London's biggest club, there's no harm in admitting it, also Arsenal have won titles & cups & will do again, Spurs like to give it to us about having no history, yet they have gone 55 years without a title, we went 50 years, they have only won two league cups in 25 years, we went 27 years without a trophy, the thought of them winning anything let alone a title sickens me & most older other Chelsea fans, maybe its an age thing.

As thinking the same thing, he us either very young or not English. Spud fans are c**ts in the main ( other than our resident spud, who's more Chelsea than Tottenham now anyway).

A little insight in to just how muggy Arsenal fans have become, if it wasnt so funny it'd be sad especially for their original proper support.

I'm not religious but i'd pray to any God that we never turn out like this lot..

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardbeech/why-is-it-always-arsenal-fans#.qir8Nd6aN

Edited by Carshalton Blue