Liverpool vs. Chelsea (PL) 11/05/2016 KO 20:00 BST

Don't forget Pedro/Traore chances could've buried them, we were just missing the finishing touch today. With Mikel starting we were all expecting a pasting and in no universe did we deserve one performance wise.

Just really glad they didn't do the double over us.

awful goalkeeping from Bego has cost us 2 points and the satisfaction of beating liverpool away. disappointed, I thought we deserve to win tonight, but nothing has changed for the next season, big changes needed

I'm not entirely sure how anyone can blame Hiddink for that. The team coped very well, defended solidly, countered intelligently, and were only let down at the end by a poor claim from a cross.

We should be thanking Begovic really... he clearly didn't want to deprive everyone of something to complain about.

TBH Begovic hasn't installed any confidence in me, yes he pulls off the odd good save, but he is tits with his feet, continually boots the ball up field to ......who the f**k is he booting it long to? Can't deal with crosses very well.   An entire revamp of the squad and attitude is needed.  As for the youngsters...nice to see them get a run out but apart from Kennedy and RLC, those we have seen this year need beefing up, pushed off the ball far to often....oh well Sunday we welcome the Champs and it will probably be an exhibition or testimonial.....maybe Guus will have a run out himself

Edited by CFCCAN

Perhaps im being cynical, but seems odd Hazard now finally remembers hes a footballer right before the transfer window opens

I wondered why the sudden change ... thought he'd had three weetabix or something.

Thought Hiddink waited far too long for the final sub. It was clear we needed some pause. Bringing in Loftus-Cheek with 20 seconds left to play, right after the equalizer was sheer stupidity.

Overall, we actually looked quite good, outplayed Pool for long periods of the game. Let's not forget, we had Mikel as a CB and a young Traore as a starting striker. Hazard looked like his old self, which was great to see.

Edited by abramovich

Oh well, a bit disappointed not to see it through there, we deserved the win, we were better than them on the night. It's just typical of our season though, nothing has gone for us at all. Every game we seem to have a defensive error these days, i don't understand how we have become so weak in defense over a short amount of time. 

Seeing Hazard play this well is great to see, it's a shame some of the others aren't so great with their link up play. So many simple passes on the counter was messed up tonight. We can be a great counter attacking side if we get the final pass / finish right.

Apart from Begovic, i thought the defenders had a good game, Azpilicueta looked solid ( as usual ) Rahman stuck to his man well, Cahill's positioning was very good and he got some decent blocks in, and Mikel looked quite comfortable in the 2nd half. Begovic just got caught out too many times in the air.

1 more game and this season will finally be over. I can't wait to be honest, it's been draining.

Zzzzz ... what an awful howler by Begovic towards the end. But otherwise we knocked it about well, and should really have won. Hazard was great, but so was the others except Matic ... god, that boy's season has just been horrible. 

Anyway, happy to see the end of this season on Sunday. 

Absolute f**king disgrace. Thats been coming for half an hour and i said as soon as mignolet kicked it out to the defender they would cross and score. Too many players happy to just let them have the ball, happy to just let them pass it around under no pressure, happy to just let them cross it in under no pressure, happy to let them find space in the box with no defenders in sight. Utter f**king farce this second half, every single player bar Hazard should be ashamed of themselves

Nothing like a good over-reaction to ease the soul!  That was nothing like a "disgrace" or a "farce" and no-one needs to be "ashamed".  Get a f**king grip, FFS

Nothing like a good over-reaction to ease the soul!  That was nothing like a "disgrace" or a "farce" and no-one needs to be "ashamed".  Get a f**king grip, FFS

Oh f**k off back under your rock you miserable tart, how the f**k else are people supposed to react to defending as poor as that.

I actually thought Matic was terrific in the first half. Faded in the second, but still one of his better performances this season.

Bit in bold, i think that has been the problem with a lot of players this season. A lot of them can't keep their performance up for the whole game.

Edited by Scott Harris