Chelsea Vs Manyoo (FA) Mon 13/03 2017 KO 19:45 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Context is relevant as well, he's done it literally 10 seconds after the Jones foul. The cameras hadn't even panned back to the game when he clipped him, there was contact and he should have booked Jones and knew it so booked Herrera. He's a wee know anyway so I don't care :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, bluedave said:

In isolation I don't think that was a yellow card offense but Utd have been really pushing their luck, and they just pushed it a little too far.

This Utd team is as nasty and cynical as their manager.

Surely we all knew it would be like this. Mourinho teams always are and it's the best way to play against Chelsea.

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Context is relevant as well, he's done it literally 10 seconds after the Jones foul. The cameras hadn't even panned back to the game when he clipped him, there was contact and he should have booked Jones and knew it so booked Herrera. He's a wee know anyway so I don't care :biggrin:

I think you are right there.

3 minutes ago, enigma said:

It wasn't really a yellow on herrera, but how much can the ref take. 

As Frank just said "yellow card for stupidity" straight after ref told Smalling too many fouls on Hazard

1 minute ago, evissy said:

Please don't turn on Jose guys. You live to regret it. He plays games to entertain himself. Nothing personal.

1 minute ago, Ivanov87 said:

Keep being classy Jose 

I won't turn on him and give him abuse but when he behaves and talks the way that he does. He's got to expect this sort of reception. He goes out of his way to antagonise fans and says negative things about our club.

I love him for what he done for us, but I love Chelsea more.

It's ironic how mourinho used to push for more protection for hazard, and it today he has been kicked all over and thankfully the referee has stepped in.

Unlucky not to be ahead even before the red card. Not sure what the bbc commentary team are watching, United have offered nothing going forward, they have been tight and aggressive, but I'm sure they will tire as the game progresses and we will get more chances.

Just need to take them now.

1 minute ago, SeanWB said:

Don't hate Jose for the gameplan but I am glad Oliver was brave enough to put a stop to it. I honestly think if it had kept going on Hazard could have been seriously injured. 

Yep, refs won't get praise from me often because they are too lenient to teams against us. But he's having none of it so far today.