Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Slojo said:

Selling him was never a bad thing, we just didn't get an upgrade for him. Let's be honest Matic was rubbish for us for about 2 and a half years, after that F.A. Cup final performance against Arsenal we were all happy to see the back of him.

But instead we got Bakayoko to fill in for him and morons like Phil Neville thought losing Matic was the problem. 

Selling Matic that was 29 year old for 40m was a great deal, but he wasn't rubbish before that he did his role well otherwise nobody would agree for such a high fee rival or not.

Just now, Gol15 said:

Selling Matic that was 29 year old for 40m was a great deal, but he wasn't rubbish before that he did his role well otherwise nobody would agree for such a high fee rival or not.

Okay maybe not rubbish but he declined rapidly compared to the player we originally got, remember his performance against City away in 2014? Where he dominated Yaya Toure who was the best midfielder in the Prem at the time. The first one and a half years he was here he was superb, then after the Ashley Barnes incident at Burnley he was never the same, never had that form. He wasn't that great under Conte either, he was the weak link in that team and he needed to be replaced. 

I would say he was a weak link, not dead wood but not good enough for a pivot, so yeah rubbish is probably harsh. 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Let's be fair, they've dominated United all game, United were incredibly lucky to even be in it, it was down to their keeper making a mistake. 

Liverpool deserve the 3 points here. 

Thats fair......but deserving does not equal winning. Big luck that goal went in.

Hilarious comment on Redcafe: "Matic will be playing the full 90 minutes for United the day after his funeral ... " LOL ... he doesn't have many fans on there from what I can see !

They have a poll on there for JM to stay or go, and it's 75% in favour of go ... and you can certainly see why if they are having to watch crap like this every week ...

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Yeah, but you could say they were unlucky to even concede. 

I hate defending the scousers but let's be objective here, it sounds RAWK'ish to be overreacting like that and calling everything luck. 

Their goals were pure luck, but I do give they are good. Klopp done real good there.

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Fine result. Top 4 is our aim and this leaves United far behind.

I our problem aint utd.....its them spurs and arsenal

Just now, Slojo said:

Yeah, but you could say they were unlucky to even concede. 

I hate defending the scousers but let's be objective here, it sounds RAWK'ish to be overreacting like that and calling everything luck. 

I agree but I understand the hate vs dippers !!! Although I'm delighted those scums lose !! A shame dippers are the ones for the taking !! One piece of advise though : stop watching sky/bbc. Trust me, you'll feel much better not doing it :wink:!! IPTV for the win :wink: !!

Just now, Sexyfootball said:

Hilarious comment on Redcafe: "Matic will be playing the full 90 minutes for United the day after his funeral ... " LOL ... he doesn't have many fans on there from what I can see !

They have a poll on there for JM to stay or go, and it's 75% in favour of go ... and you can certainly see why if they are having to watch crap like this every week ...

They're lucky, at least Jose rotates there, can you remember when he kept on playing Ivanovic at RB when he was getting skinned every week. 

He must have played the same starting 11 two times a week every single week.