Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

56 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Unfortunately I expect City will be the only team through to the next stage meaning the others will focus more on the league and Domestic Cups.

I think it's City's year. What has it been, 10 years since their owner took over? It was 8 years since Roman took over for us to win the CL. Of course, there were a couple previous seasons before then where we could have won it with some fortune on our side, e.g. Barcelona in '09 and Terry's slip vs Utd. It's not simple to win and takes fortune like we had in '12 to win it. This season, the clubs like Atletico, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and Juventus aren't as strong as they were 2/3 seasons ago so there's more chance now than ever for an English club to win the competition. As much as I want us to remain the last English club to win the CL, it's inevitable that a Liverpool or City will win it soon given the circumstances and changes the elite clubs in Europe are going through at this moment. 

Just now, enigma said:

I think it's City's year. What has it been, 10 years since their owner took over? It was 8 years since Roman took over for us to win the CL. Of course, there were a couple previous seasons before then where we could have won it with some fortune on our side, e.g. Barcelona in '09 and Terry's slip vs Utd. It's not simple to win and takes fortune like we had in '12 to win it. This season, the clubs like Atletico, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern and Juventus aren't as strong as they were 2/3 seasons ago so there's more chance now than ever for an English club to win the competition. As much as I want us to remain the last English club to win the CL, it's inevitable that a Liverpool or City will win it soon given the circumstances and changes the elite clubs in Europe are going through at this moment. 

I think PSG will clinch it this year. Can't explain why, but they might resort to Deschamps tactics and surprise everyone ...

Can everyone please watch Sunderland til I Die on Netflix please? An odd request I know, but my close friend edited it and it would be great to keep him in a job and have Netflix commission it for another series.

I know the festive barcodes are an odious team with reprehensible players (Cattermole) but the passion of their fans is something to behold, if you can put up with the working class shouting madly at their own players, telling them to f*** off when they lose 

1 hour ago, robdog said:

still can't see it - it takes me to hide.me & all I get is a blank screen - can you type a description at least?

Thats f**king weird.......the vid plays perfectly when I input it. Its when Young has a thrown in and a scouse female spews dogs abuse at him.......

Liverpool fan_1.gif

It should work now.

Edited by atomis

Motd2 hiring a big pool legend in the name of Stephen Warnock. 40 appearances in like 4 years......cuz Liverpool just do not have enough cronies in the media, this way they can represent them fairly. May God help us if pool takes the title.

1 hour ago, Blueblur said:

Can everyone please watch Sunderland til I Die on Netflix please? An odd request I know, but my close friend edited it and it would be great to keep him in a job and have Netflix commission it for another series.

I know the festive barcodes are an odious team with reprehensible players (Cattermole) but the passion of their fans is something to behold, if you can put up with the working class shouting madly at their own players, telling them to f*** off when they lose 

I was looking at that thinking whether I should watch it or not. I will now. 

1 hour ago, atomis said:

Thats f**king weird.......the vid plays perfectly when I input it. Its when Young has a thrown in and a scouse female spews dogs abuse at him.......

Liverpool fan_1.gif

It should work now.

I saw another video on twitter where this Asian Cat called Young a 'Coon'. Nothing said about that though because L'pool are considered Greek Gods by the media. I was watching the story about Nottingham Forest & they were talking about how L'pool was viewed as the what a club should be like & that was the measuring stick. I guess some things never change.

58 minutes ago, atomis said:

Motd2 hiring a big pool legend in the name of Stephen Warnock. 40 appearances in like 4 years......cuz Liverpool just do not have enough cronies in the media, this way they can represent them fairly. May God help us if pool takes the title.

I actually liked his analysis this week, enjoyed how we praised our intelligent pressing that led to our second goal.

9 minutes ago, robdog said:

I saw another video on twitter where this Asian Cat called Young a 'Coon'. Nothing said about that though because L'pool are considered Greek Gods by the media. I was watching the story about Nottingham Forest & they were talking about how L'pool was viewed as the what a club should be like & that was the measuring stick. I guess some things never change.

I guess Liverpool and Manchester will get a pass as they are all perennial disciples of Jesus Corbyn yet the Home counties where a lot of Chelsea hail from are politically more diverse. Both groups fans are at liberty to chant Chelsea Rent Boys without a danger of a newspaper column in protest even though LGTB is political flavour of the millennium.

35 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I actually liked his analysis this week, enjoyed how we praised our intelligent pressing that led to our second goal.

Give it a bit time....he will toe the line due soon.

43 minutes ago, robdog said:

Thats the benchmark in Eng obviously........the Club with a set of fans that can do no wrong and no matter what always the victims. Great great benchmark for all mere mortals to follow.

2 hours ago, Blueblur said:

For the first episode I couldn’t skip the dreadful titles with its horrible music and seemingly never endingness so in my opinion the editing is terrible. :Troll_Face:

10 hours ago, Munkworth said:

For the first episode I couldn’t skip the dreadful titles with its horrible music and seemingly never endingness so in my opinion the editing is terrible. :Troll_Face:

I did text him saying that the opening credits were terrible and mawkish! But everyone in the edit liked them, apparently. 

Mourinho sacked.

Was happy to see United being the sh*tshow that they have been but also good to get Mourinho out of there. A Chelsea-legend shouldn't be managing Manchester United.

25 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Mourinho sacked.

Was happy to see United being the sh*tshow that they have been but also good to get Mourinho out of there. A Chelsea-legend shouldn't be managing Manchester United.

Couldn’t care less mate this finally puts to rest the bleeding hearts theory that his dismissal from Chelsea was gonna make United great and bite us on the arse. too many excuses made in his last few seasons. Ta ta

Couldn’t care less mate this finally puts to rest the bleeding hearts theory that his dismissal from Chelsea was gonna make United great and bite us on the arse. too many excuses made in his last few seasons. Ta ta
I work with a few United fan's who gave me no end of stick when he signed with United. About "this is his dream job", "he always wanted this when he left Real Madrid" "Chelsea was a stop gap" blah blah blah o it's going to good now