coco

Sarri - In or Out?

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

quite a few journos all season have said they think he will go whatever we achieve.  

Martin Lipton was on Talksport earlier and said he'd be amazed if Sarri is here next year.  I suspect he will be

2 hours ago, bisright1 said:

Can you imagine how ridiculous it would sound. Chelsea sack Sarri after coming 3rd and reaching two cup finals. 

We'd be a laughing stock. 

Coming 3rd by default where the other side's imploded, losing one cup final where we could of won if a player had excepted a substitution and not showed the total lack of authority the manager has, every chance we may lose a second cup final, and huge unrest regarding the manager from match going fans, speaking to old skool hardcore Chelsea in pub in Leicester Sunday it was a case of unfortunately it looks like he's staying, also not sure how season ticket renewals are going, but this may get Roman to wield the axe, as for laughing stock who gives a sh*t, Utd are a laughing stock for employing that clown ollie, and Arsenal were a laughing stock for keeping Wenger to long. If Sarri stays the apathy amongst fans pre season will be huge.

44 minutes ago, RickUK said:

Martin Lipton was on Talksport earlier and said he'd be amazed if Sarri is here next year.  I suspect he will be

talking about a provider of fake news, that is what this guy is. Remember this rumor that he put forth?

1 minute ago, robdog said:

talking about a provider of fake news, that is what this guy is. Remember this rumor that he put forth?

quality that was lol   Was only his opinion earlier though.  Said if the ban stays and the club want to use youth, then Lampard/Morris is a far better choice than Sarri.  

51 minutes ago, RickUK said:

quite a few journos all season have said they think he will go whatever we achieve.  

Martin lipton is a f**king moron. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, chi blue said:

Coming 3rd by default where the other side's imploded, losing one cup final where we could of won if a player had excepted a substitution and not showed the total lack of authority the manager has, every chance we may lose a second cup final, and huge unrest regarding the manager from match going fans, speaking to old skool hardcore Chelsea in pub in Leicester Sunday it was a case of unfortunately it looks like he's staying, also not sure how season ticket renewals are going, but this may get Roman to wield the axe, as for laughing stock who gives a sh*t, Utd are a laughing stock for employing that clown ollie, and Arsenal were a laughing stock for keeping Wenger to long. If Sarri stays the apathy amongst fans pre season will be huge.

Coming 3rd and EL final, aswell as LC final is a good season for most teams, but not for our owner, weirdly.  He is so demanding, he sacked Rafa after a EL final win.  And that particular case was f**k all to do with fan hatred because he wouldnt have hired him if that was the case.  He sacked Ancelotti for coming 2nd a year after the double.  

But after the Rafa stuff, i think he has learnt that the fans need to be onside, not against you

IF Sarri goes it is all down to the fans dislike of him as reported, and/or the turgid football at times.  I cant remember the last time the Bridge has been so horrid to a manager.  Rafa excluded

Edited by RickUK

18 minutes ago, chi blue said:

Quite a rambling babble of bullsh*t here.  3rd by default?  Good grief.  And ffs, Kepa has by and large proven he is very capable in penalty shootouts.  Some might applaud him for not wanting to come out, it was way overblown.

1 minute ago, mwblue10 said:

Quite a rambling babble of bullsh*t here.  3rd by default?  Good grief.  And ffs, Kepa has by and large proven he is very capable in penalty shootouts.  Some might applaud him for not wanting to come out, it was way overblown.

have to agree re.Kepa, looking a good keeper lately

16 minutes ago, dkw said:

3rd by default, Jesus christ what a load of sh*t. 

Well if you get more points than the 17 teams below you but less than the two above you technically do finish third by default. 

22 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Well if you get more points than the 17 teams below you but less than the two above you technically do finish third by default. 

So man City won the league by Default? 

If he is sacked i think his relationship with the fans will have been a major factor.

He's completely disconnected from the fans, people can overlook that as much as they want but it's a major issue. And seeing that Sarri is doing nothing on his part to build some kind of relationship i don't see how the mood around the club will get better all of a sudden. His failure to even acknowledge the fans on the last day of the season said it all really.

1 hour ago, RickUK said:

Coming 3rd and EL final, aswell as LC final is a good season for most teams, but not for our owner, weirdly.  He is so demanding, he sacked Rafa after a EL final win.  And that particular case was f**k all to do with fan hatred because he wouldnt have hired him if that was the case.  He sacked Ancelotti for coming 2nd a year after the double.  

But after the Rafa stuff, i think he has learnt that the fans need to be onside, not against you

IF Sarri goes it is all down to the fans dislike of him as reported, and/or the turgid football at times.  I cant remember the last time the Bridge has been so horrid to a manager.  Rafa excluded

I thought Rafa was hired as an "Interim" manager.  That was his title, and it was always known he was not staying beyond the season.  

None of us know what Sarri's minimum requirement was.  We as fans, and the media, speculate.  But we don't know.  

2 minutes ago, Boston Blue said:

I thought Rafa was hired as an "Interim" manager.  That was his title, and it was always known he was not staying beyond the season.  

None of us know what Sarri's minimum requirement was.  We as fans, and the media, speculate.  But we don't know.  

I agree he was hired as an interim manager yet the board or at least RA wanted him to stay, it was the reaction of a sizable group of fans that persuaded them against keeping him longer term.

TBF me and two friends I know liked our football under him.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chi blue said:

people think other teams imploding gave us top 4 when 71 points is usually enough for top 4 looking at previous seasons. yh last season maybe not but there are plenty other seasons where even 66 points was enough for top 4. did teams implode in those seasons too? 66 is much lower than 71 points which is what spurs have in 4th place. enough of these ifs and buts. ridiculous 

Edited by zes

If he gets sacked after getting top 3 and Europa League final I expect future managers to only come to the Bridge so they sign a nice contract where it says that they get huge cash if they get sacked or something like that...no real point otherwise!

Frank Lampard just took Derby to Wembley!

Great scenes. Reminds me of the first-tenure Mourinho those scenes. When he ran across the Bridge celebrating like a mad-man after we beat Barcelona in the CL.

"Frank Lampards young team have come off age and made history"

7 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Frank Lampard just took Derby to Wembley!

Great scenes. Reminds me of the first-tenure Mourinho those scenes. When he ran across the Bridge celebrating like a mad-man after we beat Barcelona in the CL.

"Frank Lampards young team have come off age and made history"

No team ever turned around a 0-1 home deficit in the history of the playoffs, SFL looks like the real deal, a motivator of men commanding the respect of his squad (sound unfamiliar?),  lets see if he can win at Wembley and become a Derby legend.

3 hours ago, robdog said:

Reminded me of this.

If there was any intention to sack him, would have happened months ago when we were in complete sh1t.  I reckon those Italian clubs want him and the local media is playing along to get him back. If Sarri's leaving, it will be he wants to go home, rather than another ruthless sacking by Roman. Let's face it, Roman has been quite patient by his standard in the last few seasons, most of us called Jose and Conte's sacking before Roman made a move.