coco

Sarri - In or Out?

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

9 hours ago, bisright1 said:

Can you imagine how ridiculous it would sound. Chelsea sack Sarri after coming 3rd and reaching two cup finals. 

We'd be a laughing stock. 

Did we sack Carlo the season after winning the double?  can't remember...if so ..anything is possible with this Board

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RickUK said:

Coming 3rd and EL final, aswell as LC final is a good season for most teams, but not for our owner, weirdly.  He is so demanding, he sacked Rafa after a EL final win.  And that particular case was f**k all to do with fan hatred because he wouldnt have hired him if that was the case.  He sacked Ancelotti for coming 2nd a year after the double.  

Roman WAS a demanding owner. If you look at more recent seasons you will see that he has mellowed a lot. The same Roman who sacked Ancelotti for coming 2nd a year after the double, waited until Chelsea were 16th to sack jose.

Edited by kiwi1691
manager instead of owner

11 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I agree he was hired as an interim manager yet the board or at least RA wanted him to stay, it was the reaction of a sizable group of fans that persuaded them against keeping him longer term.

TBF me and two friends I know liked our football under him.

With the benefit of hindsight we played ok under him and should have given him more credit than we did (as fans) however it was far too close to the Liverpool rivalry days for that ever to have happened. 

Where are people getting we played well from? It was terrible football, like for like subs at 70 minutes no matter what the score, playing not to lose rather than win etc. The Swansea cup matches summed it up perfectly, needing goals we went in loaded defensively with the daft sod refunding to play lampard and the only change he made was to swap left backs and f**king right backs. Also his statement about JT not being able to play many games was utterly moronic and proven to be bullsh*t the season after.

Just now, dkw said:

Where are people getting we played well from? It was terrible football, like for like subs at 70 minutes no matter what the score, playing not to lose rather than win etc. The Swansea cup matches summed it up perfectly, needing goals we went in loaded defensively with the daft sod refunding to play lampard and the only change he made was to swap left backs and f**king right backs. Also his statement about JT not being able to play many games was utterly moronic and proven to be bullsh*t the season after.

Not gonna check but we are probably the only european team to not win the Club World Cup.

And the man invented the like for like substitution. Right back for right back every game.

Big troll.
I personally think they are all worse, but no rational person can say any of those names would 100% be better. Ranieri didn't improve Fulham and Roma fans can't wait for him to go. Ancelotti is doing a worse job than Sarri at Napoli and they want him back. 
You obviously know nothing about why Fulham struggled this season. And again, I will swap any of those managers with Sarri right now. Atleast, from experience, they both know it's impossible to keep on playing the same tactics over and over again and then stumble on winning the EPL or the Champions league.

Two different Italian media outlets, GDS and Sport Mediaset have suggested today that Chelsea could sack Sarri this summer. 
That will be the most ambitious decision our board ever made since Emenalo left.

This thread is exhilarating. I hope Sarri will make you win EL and right away will be sacked ! So next year you'll be able to fight for the seventh place against Wolverhampton and Everton with Lampard,Ranieri or Mourinho on the bench. 😂 A big part of Chelsea supporters this deserves.

Bye bye

Solskjaer is a great example, look how it turned out for him.
If Sarri is sacked say goodbye to the dream of playing the youth. 
He is far from my favourite manager but there is no one better than him in the position we find ourselves with a looming transfer ban.

Sarri isn't playing the youth because he wants to, he is in fact doing it reluctantly just to please the fans.

Would be incredibly depressing to see that happen and I think we would need to be prepared to see us spend a few years battling for the top 6. Regardless of what some say, I have no idea what manager we can expect to get who will improve our team next year. Especially with no new signings. I'm excited to see how we perform next year after a pre season with sarri, I won't be if we hire Javi Gracia or Frank lampard which is who I suspect we will end up with. 
Yes, with Sarri still in charge, we would need to be prepared to spend a few years battling for top 6! It's so ridiculous to think we finished in the top 4 because Sarri was a tactical genius and he got the best out of our squad throughout the season.
We simply finished 3rd because Jose always have an extremely bad 3rd season, Tothenham have failed to strengthen there team for 2 good seasons and Emery's Arsenal has struggled throughout the season with persistent injuries to first team players in the midfield and defence. Unlike Arsenal, playing against very week teams throughout our Europa league campaign has helped us to be more focus in the league. And not losing Kante, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpilicueta to injuries early and mid season was instrumental in us getting that top 4 position. And despite having most of them fit most times, we played very badly in lots of games this season.
@Bisright, I want you to remember that Cardiff has been relegated, so if we go behind any team in any game next season, it most certainly will end in defeat for us because the player that can create something out of nothing for us is leaving and our manager is always clueless in those type of situations.

Can you imagine how ridiculous it would sound. Chelsea sack Sarri after coming 3rd and reaching two cup finals. 
We'd be a laughing stock. 
It won't be ridiculous, not everyone is blind to see how bad we were this season.

Further reports this morning that the board are undecided about retaining Sarri beyond this season. 

Not sure whether it is just English media piggybacking on the Italian reports from earlier in the week though. 

Frank Lampard just took Derby to Wembley!
Great scenes. Reminds me of the first-tenure Mourinho those scenes. When he ran across the Bridge celebrating like a mad-man after we beat Barcelona in the CL.
"Frank Lampards young team have come off age and made history"

That fellow can motivate a team.

This thread is exhilarating. I hope Sarri will make you win EL and right away will be sacked ! So next year you'll be able to fight for the seventh place against Wolverhampton and Everton with Lampard,Ranieri or Mourinho on the bench.  A big part of Chelsea supporters this deserves.
Bye bye
Are you Sarri's agent?

Further reports this morning that the board are undecided about retaining Sarri beyond this season. 
Not sure whether it is just English media piggybacking on the Italian reports from earlier in the week though. 
If they are undecided yet, then losing the Europa league might see him sacked.

1 hour ago, Master&Commander said:

This thread is exhilarating. I hope Sarri will make you win EL and right away will be sacked ! So next year you'll be able to fight for the seventh place against Wolverhampton and Everton with Lampard,Ranieri or Mourinho on the bench. 😂 A big part of Chelsea supporters this deserves.

Bye bye

Sarri is a great manager, sadly people like wallosh will never humble enough to admit they are wrong. 

1 hour ago, wallosh said:

It's so ridiculous to think we finished in the top 4 because Sarri was a tactical genius and he got the best out of our squad throughout the season.

We earned 72 points you know, we didn't get given them.

18 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Of the board sack Sarri it will turn out to be a massive mistake

I think the question at the moment is will he stay. Why would he want to be manager of this cluster f**k of a club. Rumours of him being sacked constantly, forced to play a friendly shortly before our biggest game of the season, transfer ban incoming. Madness

12 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

I think the question at the moment is will he stay. Why would he want to be manager of this cluster f**k of a club. Rumours of him being sacked constantly, forced to play a friendly shortly before our biggest game of the season, transfer ban incoming. Madness

Because even at our worst we're still more successful than most clubs. 

Last season was a supposed mess but we still came out of it with an FA. This season has been disruptive one and yet we've still reached two finals. 

Transfer ban or not, there's still plenty of managers who would jump at the chance of being in charge at Chelsea. 

Sarri is a great manager, sadly people like wallosh will never humble enough to admit they are wrong. 

Sarri is actually a world class manager. The likes of Pep, Klopp, Jose, Lippi, Ancelotti, Conte, Wenger, Ferguson, Simeone adores him.

I know you are related to him, so I want you to tell him that: "On behalf of all fan's of this cluster f**k of a club, we want him to resign immediately so we can move forward with winning trophies."