Sarri - In or Out?

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

15 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

Damn and so far, according to this poll and a certain person, everyone that has voted so far has never been to Stamford Bridge and isn't a Chelsea man ::MooNeY::

This is an opinion poll, not a vote of confidence.

6 minutes ago, coco said:

This is an opinion poll, not a vote of confidence.

I thought both threads were the same. It'll be interesting to see where people land since we currently are on a good run of form, Sarri appears to have learned who his best players are for his system. But we have some massive matches coming up and hopefully we can steal a point this weekend and in Manchester. We do that, I think we secure top 4 and with a good chance in Europe, Sarri won't be going anywhere to the chagrin to some fans - who I think will come around eventually - or at least I hope that's the case. 

Think for this thread to be meaningful it needs to be timebound. I say this because sacking him now would be detrimental though sacking at the season's end might be beneficial.

I voted out on the previous thread as he seemed to be making mistake after mistake yet after three consecutive PL wins we may have turned a corner. So for me IN until the end of the season and then see where we are.

22 hours ago, bisright1 said:

Barney Ronay may as well work as Sarri's PR agent, this article is as one sided as it possibly can be. It's one thing to attempt to have a balanced view and not be biased but he mentions nothing negative about Sarri's work so far, you'd think it's just a bunch of spoiled fans criticizing poor misunderstood genius for no reason whatsoever.

• coco locked this topic