Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Will be happy if it stays 1-1 at Anfield...will be as sponny a draw for spu*s as the 2-2 they got at citeh...but it will be two more points dropped by Liverpool and spu*s stay further behind us

Edited by The Brit

Okay, I have just seen United's first penalty. The ref gave NO PENALTY, so that means VAR said he made a clear and obvious error. After looking at it, I have no idea how they have come to the conclusion that the ref made a clear and obvious error, it wasn't even a foul. Both players go shoulder to shoulder, James throws himself to the floor, that is not a penalty. If they are going to say that was a penalty, then our penalty yesterday should have stood.

Nothing changes, even with VAR. The refs are still giving favourable decisions to certain teams. It's no surprise to see that we are the team that has been the worst off with VAR, it was the same when VAR wasn't in place.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Okay, I have just seen United's first penalty. The ref gave NO PENALTY, so that means VAR said he made a clear and obvious error. After looking at it, I have no idea how they have come to the conclusion that the ref made a clear and obvious error, it wasn't even a foul. Both players go shoulder to shoulder, James throws himself to the floor, that is not a penalty. If they are going to say that was a penalty, then our penalty yesterday should have stood.

Nothing changes, even with VAR. The refs are still giving favourable decisions to certain teams. It's no surprise to see that we are the team that has been the worst off with VAR, it was the same when VAR wasn't in place.

It changes for me, it's not the ref on the pitch making the decision but rather refs out of view of the supporters and open to abuse for me.

18 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Actually, I've switched to the Bengals-Rams game that's being played in London :wink:

I was watching Mönchengladbach vs Eintracht - TBR I don't hate spuds but I do hate stinkie poo

Our home game against C.Palace is crucial this year, if we win that game the team goes in full confidence to face Man.City.

Arsenal can't beat them it seems and that's good for us, we must beat them though, it's a must win.

3 minutes ago, The Brit said:

Hudson-Odoi would have been booked for that 

LiVARpool. Always in their favour unless they are playing united.

Nice work by conMane,  learned a lot on the streets of liverpool no doubt.