Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

13 hours ago, The Brit said:

Vice captain not knowing anything about it till a few hours before? Bollox

One of the leaders and obviously the most mouthiest in the dressing room had no idea it was happening? What a lying cowardly sh*thouse he is. 

58 minutes ago, robdog said:
I am thinking we should make a Let's all LOL at spurs thread  :biggrin:

Might as well just have it as a Let’s all LOL at London teams without a European Cup :blush2:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50164728

China will host the first edition of the expanded Fifa Club World Cup in 2021, with Fifa president Gianni Infantino describing it as "the first real and true [Club] World Cup".

The competition, which currently features seven teams, will be expanded to 24 teams from June 2021.

Top European clubs have previously said they will boycott the tournament.

"The new [tournament] will be a competition anyone who loves football is looking forward to," Infantino said.

Qatar will stage the final two editions of the seven-team tournament. The 2019 competition begins on 11 December, with Liverpool entering at the semi-final stage a week later.

In March, the European Club Association (ECA) expressed concern about expanding the tournament.

ECA board members, including Manchester United's chief executive Ed Woodward, signed a letter saying they were "firmly against any potential approval of a revised CWC", adding that no ECA clubs would take part.

Speaking at a Fifa council meeting in Shanghai, Infantino said the decision to hold the tournament in China was "historic" and would further develop the club game in Asia.

"It is the first real and true World Cup where the best clubs will compete," the Swiss-Italian said.

13 hours ago, Zero said:

Great result! Valencia were so jammy in that game, nice that Lille found an equalizer.

Valencia are poor man's Athletico

Horrible to watch

8 hours ago, Boyne said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50164728

China will host the first edition of the expanded Fifa Club World Cup in 2021, with Fifa president Gianni Infantino describing it as "the first real and true [Club] World Cup".

I thought FIFA were suppose to be less corrupt with Blatter gone? Also I hope the European teams tell them to go f**k themselves. 

i am watching manure, of course. first 15 minutes Partizan was giving them too much respect. but after Partizan was all over manaure. they hit the post. gues what, out of nowhere manure was granted a pen, shocking ain't it. i threw up. 

Edited by mojo

so spanish ref denies Partizan of a clear pen because of the handball, instead shows yellow. replay shows a clear ref mistake but no VAR in europa leauge until final, lol,

Funny how before the season everybody was saying we are finishing 10th and Frank will be gone by November. Now that we're doing well the narrative is "Frank inherited a really good Sarri and Conte side", "lets have a look at these price tags". 

Salty Spurs fans stay salty. 

37 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Funny how before the season everybody was saying we are finishing 10th and Frank will be gone by November. Now that we're doing well the narrative is "Frank inherited a really good Sarri and Conte side", "lets have a look at these price tags". 

Salty Spurs fans stay salty. 

Reminds me of the first years after Abramovich bought the club. When we won the league back to back, we "had bought success". When we didn't win, it was "you can't buy success". Make up your f**king mind!