Chelsea v Burnley (PL) Sat 6th Nov 2021 15:00 GMT

coco

21 minutes ago, mojo said:

their 1st win was yesterday with comfortable 3:1 against though Brentford

They are better than Newcastle and Norwich, but that is not saying much. Brentford were due a dip in form and they are now in it.

No excuses for us though, Burnley will work hard but again if we continue with the work ethic we have shown of late our quality will shine through and get us the win.

Hi guys, i am travelling to London for the next few days and i wanted to go to the Burnely match.

I saw that the General Admission tickets were already available but when i try to access the reservation part, it asks for a member number.

I thought that for the General Admission you didn't need to be a member.

Can anyone help me out?

Pool play West ham and City face United this weekend.

So 2,3 or all 4 of them are dropping points. Be nice to go in to the wilderness 2 weeks by taking advantage of whoever slips up.

Mendy

Chalobah

Christensen

Rudiger 

James

Kante

RLC

Chilwell

Ziyech 

Havertz

CHO

Edited by axman2526

19 hours ago, lordbosingwa said:

Hi guys, i am travelling to London for the next few days and i wanted to go to the Burnely match.

I saw that the General Admission tickets were already available but when i try to access the reservation part, it asks for a member number.

I thought that for the General Admission you didn't need to be a member.

Can anyone help me out?

They've changed the way its worded it seems. Basically you must be a member. Just call the box office. You will get the answer you need.

Edited by KonaKai Blue

Defensively Burnely aren't doing too bad this season. 

They've only conceeded more than 2 goals in a game once this season. They're drawing as many games as they're losing so we need to be careful not to underestimate them despite their position in the table. 

I would expect them to be a much tougher opponent than Norwich were and wouldn't expect them to collapse like Newcastle did last week. 

Mendy

Christensen - Silva - Rudiger

James - RLC - Jorginho - Chilwell

Mount - Havertz - CHO

Might be a tougher game than some think. Burnley are hard to break down and I can see us dropping points against a lower placed team soon enough. My view is that this league will be won not necessarily how well the top 3 do against each other but how consistent they are in gaining points against the rest. So far so good but don't think this will be Norwich. It's also likely to be really cold. The Bournemouth game last season when we lost at home and I was frozen in the West Stand - please no.

20 minutes ago, The Swan said:

Might be a tougher game than some think. Burnley are hard to break down and I can see us dropping points against a lower placed team soon enough. My view is that this league will be won not necessarily how well the top 3 do against each other but how consistent they are in gaining points against the rest. So far so good but don't think this will be Norwich. It's also likely to be really cold. The Bournemouth game last season when we lost at home and I was frozen in the West Stand - please no.

Not saying they are as poor as Norwich, far from it, saying we need to match the attitude and work ethic of thar game, or Malmo at home, to win. Cause if we produce that level of determination and grit we will win. If we don't, we won't.