Caicedo

Gallagher

Madueke 

Palmer

Jackson

Nkunku

Also time to say goodbye to this guy...

Angry Thiago Silva GIF by DevX Art

Let's hope we work out a way to give him the special send off he deserves. Don't want a JT 26th minute sub but sometime in the second half to allow him to come off and get the applause from all sides of the ground.

7 hours ago, Mod said:

Rumour is that JT is digging out his kit to turn up!

I doubt though he will be carrying around Georgie and Summer like he used to as they are much larger these days.😄

The fans should make a party with some banner or something, just to show who we are and that we will only come back stronger.

Just now, Gordon Bennett said:

Sorry to hear that. I hope nothing too major and that you have a good weekend.

It's really nothing, I'm being a bit of a drama queen 😆 A guy had a seizure and crashed into the cabinet that connects our internet less than 100 yards from my house, leaving me without any internet for a week. I'm sure that guy has had a worse week than me. 

Couldn't believe that out of all of the things to hit, he actually hit that thing.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

It's really nothing, I'm being a bit of a drama queen 😆 A guy had a seizure and crashed into the cabinet that connects our internet less than 100 yards from my house, leaving me without any internet for a week. I'm sure that guy has had a worse week than me. 

Couldn't believe that out of all of the things to hit, he actually hit that thing.

Glad to hear nothing major (for you at least, sorry to hear somebody had a seizure). Perhaps it was something like this?

Edited by Gordon Bennett

22 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

people just dont give a sh*t nowadays . he could have pulled it either side of pole, bastard.

Fran Kirby got the last goal in our ladies team title winning game at United, her last game.

While there will be no title for the men will Silva depart with a goal to his name and a comfortable win? I certainly hope so.

Mind you can Conor also do so, and Trev too, since they may well be all but sold.

2 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Fran Kirby got the last goal in our ladies team title winning game at United, her last game.

While there will be no title for the men will Silva depart with a goal to his name and a comfortable win? I certainly hope so.

Mind you can Conor also do so, and Trev too, since they may well be all but sold.

After today's game it would be great to see the men score 6. 

On 16/05/2024 at 11:23, Gordon Bennett said:

Gusto to start at RB. Nkunku comes in for the concussed Mykky Mudryk.

Screenshot_2024-05-16-12-21-54-379-edit_com.brave.browser.jpg

Looks the best line up, although id like to see Jackson at LW (but i expect Poch will play Sterling)