Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

14 hours ago, brownindian said:

Eriksen is in the final year of his contract - I would love it if we get him, A proven Premier League player and only 26 years old. Plus it would really piss off the Spurs fan.

What is not to love ? 

Not in a million years would they sell him to us. Would love him but lets face it he plays in London soon in a new stadium and under stable management. No trophies for Eriksen but not a bad place to be atm. No chance. 

21 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

He's been linked with Real Madrid and I also think they would never sell to us.

In fact I don't think, Liverpool, Utd or Spurs would sell to us.

Yossi Benayoun, Raul Meireles, Torres?  Liverpool have sold us many of their best players.

2 hours ago, evissy said:

Not in a million years would they sell him to us. Would love him but lets face it he plays in London soon in a new stadium and under stable management. No trophies for Eriksen but not a bad place to be atm. No chance. 

While you are right that they wont sell hi to us, he has not signed his contract - so he is looking for a bigger paycheck / chance to go to a better club. 

2 hours ago, brownindian said:

While you are right that they wont sell hi to us, he has not signed his contract - so he is looking for a bigger paycheck / chance to go to a better club. 

If RM come knockin he might go. That sure is an interesting opportunity for him. As it is for Eden. 

So with only a few days left for the end of the transfer window and only Moses of the recognized names going out so far along with Morata, what's happening to all the other dead wood such as Cahill, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Piazon and one or two others?  Why would we be keep them?   

Just now, CFCCAN said:

So with only a few days left for the end of the transfer window and only Moses of the recognized names going out so far along with Morata, what's happening to all the other dead wood such as Cahill, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Piazon and one or two others?  Why would we be keep them?   

I reckon Cahill might leave before the window closes. Zappacosta in the summer when he could be replaced by one of the returning loanees. Piazon was on the bench recently so he may get the odd chance if he stays. Drinkwater seems to be done at Chelsea. Otherwise surely he would have featured recently. Hopefully we can at least loan him somewhere as he should be playing more regularly.

So with a couple of days left.....is this all there is ...bought 1 player who we won't see till the summer, a loanee CF that may or may not work out, and ship a couple of players out....no hot rumours, :reading:nothing, nah da .....hell of a transfer window...:mad: given our recent struggles; I mean it's not like we've built a stadium or anything.  Or is there a big surprise coming and we are all waiting and watching with anticipation.. :PopcornSmileys: 

12 hours ago, CFCCAN said:

So with a couple of days left.....is this all there is ...bought 1 player who we won't see till the summer, a loanee CF that may or may not work out, and ship a couple of players out....no hot rumours, :reading:nothing, nah da .....hell of a transfer window...:mad: given our recent struggles; I mean it's not like we've built a stadium or anything.  Or is there a big surprise coming and we are all waiting and watching with anticipation.. :PopcornSmileys: 

Or maybe the club made the decision to prioritize playing time for some of the youth products like Ampadu, RLC, and CHO?

Mata's contract runs out at Utd in the summer.

I wouldn't have him as a wide player, as I don't think he'd suit the system. But I wonder how he would do in that attacking spot in the midfield 3, that Barkley and Kovacic are conspiring to be unproductive in. Silva played centrally for City to great effect. I reckon Mata could do a good job there and he'd certainly contribute more goals and assists than those 2.

16 hours ago, Zeta said:

Mata's contract runs out at Utd in the summer.

I wouldn't have him as a wide player, as I don't think he'd suit the system. But I wonder how he would do in that attacking spot in the midfield 3, that Barkley and Kovacic are conspiring to be unproductive in. Silva played centrally for City to great effect. I reckon Mata could do a good job there and he'd certainly contribute more goals and assists than those 2.

Can't see Mata working in a Sarri system though in our current set up he would score goals yet who would he replace, Kovacic, Kante, Jorginho.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we should look if Héctor Herrera is a player that can contribute to the Sarri system. His contract with Porto expires in a few months and rumors are that AC Milan, Arsenal, Spurs want him.
He plays for México in a 4-3-3, a good box-to-box player, 28 years old meaning in his best years now and would be for free.

Wouldn't mind us to build our future and try to sign Wan Bissaka and David Brooks. Two young and very talented players. City are heavily linked with Wan Bissaka as well.
Sarri won't play them. We will simply ruin there career. It's better for them to develop where they are.

Going with Jovic and Higuain next season would be so perfect man.

Arrizabalaga

Azpi-Rudiger-Christensen-Emerson

Jorginho

Kante.                          Kovacic/RLC

Hudson Odoi.                 Hazard/Coutinh

Higuain/Jovic  

Honestly, this team is as good as any

On 09/02/2019 at 20:23, Lucashm said:

Going with Jovic and Higuain next season would be so perfect man.

Arrizabalaga

Azpi-Rudiger-Christensen-Emerson

Jorginho

Kante.                          Kovacic/RLC

Hudson Odoi.                 Hazard/Coutinh

Higuain/Jovic  

Honestly, this team is as good as any

Needs a new RB and Kovacic not to play LCM. Coutinho also isn't suited to the wing/Sarriball. Would also rather give Tammy a chance than waste money on Jovic.