MOTM vs Newcastle

loz

MOTM vs Newcastle  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Newcastle?

• Cech
    • Cole
    • Terry
    • Luiz
    • Ivanovic
    • Romeu
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Drogba
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Kalou
    • Torres
    • Meireles

For the first time and ages we have a fair number of candidates. JT, Ivan, Romeu, Mata, Ramires.........but has to be Sturridge for me. If he can show that sort of skill regularly he will be a constant threat. Just needs a bit of finishing practice but to be fair, their keeper is the best about right now.

I've gone with Terry, proper captains performance, but the whole team played well and most would get a high rating out of 10. Sturridge a close 2nd, he just gets better and better. He's still young though and if he improves his decision making at vital moments, we really will have a special talent on our hands. Mata also impressive as were Ramires and Brani.

Mata for sure, he had the lot. Saw a great deal of the ball when we started to hit our stride in the first half and was such a huge part of our attack that I don't know how we would have created chances without him. Even his defensive work was exemplary today - him and Cole were brilliant down the left.

HMs to Cole, Terry, Sturridge and Drogba.

Yeah good performances from a few today. If it had of stayed one nil there would be a good argument for Krul getting the overall motm.

However went for JT as well.....only downside was him getting himself booked stupidly.

Romeu & JT were fantastic, went for Romeu. Mata & Sturridge were brilliant in 1st half & thought Cech, Ivan & Cole were much better too. Ramires worked hard also. Very pleased as found the game very tense.

Was strange decision to bring kalou on before torres but I think he didn't want to change anything formation wise and he dosn't believe torres can play on the wing. Although saying that most fans including me were calling for torres at about the 60th minute mark as drogba looked very tired. This is my problem with avb I dont see what he thinks drogba is offfering after 60+ minutes because he looks so tired and torres should be brought on but he waits until the 80th minute!