Frank doesn't even WANT to go!

TorresBlue9

Of course he doesn't want to go, he wants to stay. 

The Star is a rag and not worth paying attention to though.

Lets see how this plays out.. its up to the fans in the ground to make their feelings known.

Frank had said he wants to be at the heart of a winning club, it's been written he won't accept a reduced role which is probably true as he made clear under AVB if he was fit he would not accept a bench slot quietly, so he needs (deserves, has earned) a near first team guarantee

Why then would he accept 100k less to potentially play the full season and contribute his goals etc to a winning team - no one does that so as altruistic as it sounds it's ridiculously implausible when he could pull a near Beckham package in America or at least increase his wages plus massive sign on fee at a number of European clubs

English players rarely want to leave the country and Frank is a londoner through and through so is possible he may be willing to compromise to remain close to his dad, family etc but that headline is frankly outlandish

Frank has earnt his millions, his missus earns a packet too. He wants to play for Chelsea, he wants to be part of CFC, he loves the club.

He should be offered a deal along with a year as a coach at some form of level. He is, along with JT, the make up of Chelsea FC and needs to be kept...

If not so much for the playing side it should be for the influences and the experience he will pass on to the youngsters etc. he epitomises CFC.

f**king disgrace if he is allowed to leave. They f**ked up with Didier now they are willing to lose Frank and Ashley!!!

c**tS

I would take the Star's comments with a pinch of salt.

All Frank wants is a two year deal then he can finish his career at the top level at the club he loves. Another 10 goals and he will become our top scorer of all time - testiment to a great player and the best midfield player ever to grace the game with goals.

JT and Frank can help the younger lads more than contracts and money can buy. Their dedication and mentality to win is incredible.

There is not a club in Europe that would not give Frank the contract he desires - take it from me he could end up with Ashley at Man Utd.

JT and Frank can help the younger lads more than contracts and money can buy. Their dedication and mentality to win is incredible.

This is it in a nutshell. If we get rid of all the experience out of the squad the younger players who we have pinned so much faith in will not achieve their full potential at our club. In JT, Lamps,Ash and Petr we have winners who can teach our youngsters not only how to win but also how to pick yourselves back up when you have the inevitable setbacks.

I've already posted this on another thread but anyway..looks like he's gone at the end of the year

Writing on his Webstagram account, Terry said: 'Devastated is an understatement.We should retire the number 8 shirt in honour of Lamps.'

Terry also published a series of tributes - in hashtag form - to his team-mate. The messages read: '#theheartbeat #hero #legend #hero #goalmachine #friend #ktbffh [keep the blue flag flying high] #cfc #chelsea.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2257043/Frank-Lampard-leaving-Chelsea-Blues-retire-No-8-shirt-honour-Lamps-insists-John-Terry.html#ixzz2H0rmTG2E 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've already posted this on another thread but anyway..looks like he's gone at the end of the year

Writing on his Webstagram account, Terry said: 'Devastated is an understatement.We should retire the number 8 shirt in honour of Lamps.'

Terry also published a series of tributes - in hashtag form - to his team-mate. The messages read: '#theheartbeat #hero #legend #hero #goalmachine #friend #ktbffh [keep the blue flag flying high] #cfc #chelsea.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2257043/Frank-Lampard-leaving-Chelsea-Blues-retire-No-8-shirt-honour-Lamps-insists-John-Terry.html#ixzz2H0rmTG2E 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He said he did that based on what he saw on SSN which turned out to be bogus quotes from Frank's agent.

Whatever your thoughts on Frank staying or leaving, for the Club not to even sit down and discuss it with him, talk about a lesser role, a wage reduction, a rolling contract, a move into Coaching or whatever again shows how distant from the fans and uninterested in their wishes the Board and our Owner are.

What a diabolical season this is turning out to be, I'd have been persuading him to take over Zendens Job for now and sacking the waiter next week to leave him in charge.

The uncertainty surrounding Frank Lampard's future at Chelsea appears to be over after the player's agent said that the midfielder would "in no circumstances" be offered a fresh contract to stay beyond this season.

Steve Kutner's assertion comes after reports emerged following Chelsea's 5-1 FA Cup victory over Southampton on Saturday, during which Lampard scored to become the club's joint-second all-time record scorer with Kerry Dixon on 193 goals, that the Stamford Bridge hierarchy had changed their long-held stance and decided to try to keep the 34-year-old for another year at least, possibly by agreeing a deal that would see the player take a reduction in his £150,000-a-week-salary. But that, according to Kutner, is definitely not the case.

"Chelsea executives told Frank in Japan during the Club World Cup, then again reconfirmed with me after the Everton victory [both in December], that in no circumstances will he be offered a new contract to stay at the club after the end of this season," said Kutner. "Nothing since has changed in any respect. Frank has had to accept that and just wants to carry on playing football for Chelsea so as to finish the season as successfully as possible for the club that he loves."

Kutner's revelation, which comes days after he denied telling the Italian website Cittaceleste.it that Lampard would definitely be leaving Chelsea, will come as a blow to the club's supporters who have made clear their desire to see the midfielder remain in west London.

Lampard has also made no secret of his desire to stay at Chelsea, whom he joined from West Ham for £11m in 2001 and has helped win three Premier League titles and the Champions League. He remains free, however, to speak to other clubs about a summer transfer, with LA Galaxy among those linked with a move for the England international.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/07/frank-lampard-chelsea

I'm sad to see him leave but it's good to have some reliable information for a change. To be honest, his goal celebration at the weekend said it all, I had just refused to see it that way until now.

There's still a small chance the board might backtrack, so all the fans can do is continue to show how highly we value Frank whenever he plays and hope that the board gives the tiniest amount of a f**k what the supporters want.

When the Star says something like "Mata is going to Barca in the summer" everyone's saying "It is only the Star. Don't believe a word". When it is something like this everyone's going mad and believing every word...

With good reason, unfortunately.

It's not just the Star saying it, but the Telegraph and Guardian too.

And now I have to believe it. The reports, that penalty celebration to the fans, JT's comments which were hastily removed... when it's got to this stage what else can I do? These things may all be wrong but in my experience when it waddles, quacks, wears feathers and sports a bill it's usually a duck.

I hope to god that Frank knows that while the board may have let him down we the fans will never do that to him. All I wanted was what Frank wanted for himself, he's earned that and we owe it to him, be that Chelsea or Galaxy or even Manure. Now it seems that this wish isn't to be granted. If so, shame on you Chelsea.

It had to happen one day, nothing lasts forever, I know that, I'm a big girl... but not that big that I didn't cry this morning when I read the headlines.

I hope the Mirror is wrong and they're just stirring up the supporters. 

However, if it is true, I'm really disappointed in our board. Does it matter if Lampard and AVB didn't connect as a player/manager relationship. Sometimes, things don't always work out. Roman would be a fool to get a rid of a player who's still contributing to our club in a positive manner. I think a 2 year deal with a pay cut is a fair deal for all concerned.

Archived